Available to wholesalers, distributors, importers & exporters, dropshippers & traders, our advertising membership gives you full advertising privileges on our forum as well as rights to list your wholesale stock & services in our wholesale marketplace.
Advertising memberships start at just £60+ VAT for 3 months, or £100+ VAT for 12 months.
For more The Wholesale Forums advertising opportunities please download our Media Pack.
All prices on our media pack are excluding VAT
What are the Benefits?
- Promote your wholesale stock & services to our 200,000+ membership which includes trade buyers, retailers, online resellers & Amazon/eBay traders from across the UK & Europe (read more demographics)
- You can list your stock & services in our marketplace
- Build brand awareness & develop your customer base by engaging with our members
- Form new relationships with buyers & turn prospects into on-going volume sales
- Have your events promoted on all of our social pages, including Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin.
Read before Joining:
- Please read our Terms & Conditions & ensure you are happy to continue. Proceeding confirms your agreement.
- After completing payment you will need to supply us with your business information for verification.
- We review your business information (usually within 24 hours) & will contact you if we require any further information.
- When your payment & business information are confirmed, you will be emailed instructions on how to get started.
All online payments are securely processed by PayPal & made on a subscription basis. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each period unless you opt to cancel. To pay using BACS/Wire transfer, skip this step & proceed to supplying us with your business information.
Pay for 12 Months at £100+ VAT yearly (£8.33+ VAT per month effective)
Pay for 3 Months at £60+ VAT quarterly (£20.00+ VAT per month effective)
Questions before you join?
Transactions within the UK are subject to VAT at 20%.
Trade Intellect Ltd, Company Reg No. 07286585. VAT No. GB 106 5536 29.