1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

2 normal second class stamps for large letter via second class

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by ahf1445, Feb 18, 2010.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ahf1445

ahf1445 Banned Member

Can i just add 2 second class stamps to send a large letter, or do i have to get the large stamp
  2. dodgydave123

dodgydave123

im sure you can just use two stamps! Aslong as its value covers the cost for the weight of the item your posting! :)
  3. ahf1445

ahf1445 Banned Member

cool ,as one buyers bought multiple items, and i only got small stamps. IM to lazy to go to the postoffice :D. Should be fine im overpaying them :D
  4. dodgydave123

dodgydave123

i think the large stamps are just for convenience. As if you were sending large items quite regularly a large stamp would be more convenient. But small stamps do just as good! :)
  5. Gary

Gary

6. Adamwells

Adamwells

Mistakes are made and you learn from them if they happen.
  7. ahf1445

ahf1445 Banned Member

Who made the mistake ???:confused:

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong