1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

A Guide To Selling On Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by ladyvgw, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Gomage

Gomage

hey, thanks for the useful guide!
    ladyvgw likes this.
  2. stevo999

stevo999

Just read this post, sounds good. Am gonna give the facebook store a try. May or may not work. I dont know anyone who has bought items from facebook. ?.....o_O
  3. plusmarketing

plusmarketing

Thanks for this.

Some very useful techniques which I might try.
  4. runriot

runriot

Sounds interesting...still i doubt people will buy things directly on facebook.
    Many people wouldn´t leave their personal facts, cause facebook didn´t gain big trust in data integrity.
    but it´s definitely an important marketing tool and a place where consumers make decisions
  5. Childsplay

Childsplay

I know LOADS of people that buy off facebook, We are in the age where if people see a good deal they will buy it. Especially when its from a friend or been recommended by one.

Personally I am completely bamboozled by which platform to use!
  6. Rick Hewitt

Rick Hewitt

This is a very helpful and insightful post, I've been looking for a good guide on this for a while!
  7. Big_Marc

Big_Marc

Oops just posted something about this else where never noticed someone had put something up as it seemed a little petty/small time .
  8. cwvps

cwvps

I'm on Facebook for two years now and I found it hard to deal with it in the beginning, but then I realized that the key to success there is actually my engagement and interest. Once I've started commenting and showing that I care about what my followers were writing about and posting, and answering their questions in a very short period of time, things improved.
  9. Rafal Knap

Rafal Knap

hey, I'm just starting my own business and I was thinking about possibility to use facebook. thanks for the useful guide!
  10. SimplyMyLove

SimplyMyLove

Thanks for sharing this with us Vicky. I've just been on your facebook shop, but only found it unavailable. Did you close it eventually because of "no sale"? I opened my facebook shop last week, and now decided to close it after the 7-day free trial.
  11. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Sorry, missed this post. I just checked and the shop is still working. I don;t really get many sales from it directly on Facebook but it does bring some customers in to my website.
  12. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

I am afraid there is no quick answer to this. If you want to build your following organically then you just need to keep on doing what you are doing. There are ways of buying followers but I really wouldn't recommend this as they will mostly turn out to be fake or useless.
  13. Jeweler

Jeweler

Thanks for your sharing.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong