1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. "I only risk what I can afford to lose and chalk it down to experience," says our featured business for June. Find out who the community voted for this month!
  3. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  4. Participate in the TWF Annual Survey, give us your feedback and win exciting prices! Check out the announcement here for more info.

AC Electronic Ltd Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by uwecat, Jan 31, 2010.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. uwecat

uwecat

Hi guys, I am thinking of starting mobile phone dropship with this company: http://ac-electronic.com/ . I found their information on Hong Kong Trade Promotion Organisation; they seems to be legit and are D&B checked. I'd like to ask you guys opinions to see if they are for real before I place any order with them. All feedback welcome. Regards, Catherine
  2. Dorey

Dorey

there's a thread on that company here somewhere... Ill try and find it for you.
  3. foukaina

foukaina

hi there....iv actually orderd a phone from them couple of days ago...so now im jsut waiting...if u want give me ur msn and i can add u to keep you posted....as for the other thread or post in here....i did try looking last wk b4 placing the order but couldnt find anything....so i thought i should try them...fi you find it please let us know...
  4. uwecat

uwecat

Thanks guys. I've done a few more diggings and I think they are ok. They have ebay stores in the US/UK although I find it would probably be difficult to complete the prices against them on ebay, i.e they offer free gifts and lower price etc there. Foukaina, please let us know when you receive your order:)
  5. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The website only been online since November 6, 2009.

Scott
  6. canada

canada Retired Moderator

7. foukaina

foukaina

i found them from ebay...in AUS and they have 60.000 feedback...i did check some of their feedback and they did look legit...i mean all had to do with phones and all wer good....
  8. foukaina

foukaina

yes i am aware of that...but im pretty sure he does have his own store...its clear though that he doesnt have his own stock...and that his using others for suppliers...

iv actually orderd a nokia N85 cause nokias are the most popular 1:1 replicas...so i thought it would b good to test whats most obvious to be fake...

as for where exactly the phone will come from? not sure...i will have to wait and see from package....
    and to be honest dont really care as long as they are original...
    as i said he has over 60.000 feedback in ebay and the ones that i saw are ok...

as for the site only been on since nov... i dont know...
    on ebay he has a diffrent name for his store with a difrent logo.... but dont know if thats part of ebays regulations...meaning if u are allowed to advertise your website thats outside ebay...
    i will try and find out from a mate of mine on what the go is about domains ect... i mean if you renew it for a year or change host...does the date get updated ect....i even ask the ac-electronics dude and see what he has to say bout dat too...

oh and something else.... when paying for the phone... we wer gonna use paypal...and after sending da payment...just because there was a big delay in clearing the money we decided to do it through bank transfer...dey have accounts in australian banks aswell... so they actually did cancel the paypal payment in order for me to send the payment through the bank....
    now the catch is before we did that...he advised me to use ems instead of dhl....which means cheaper...
    my poiint is...if he wanted to scam me he wouldv gone for the paypal which was 30usd extra...including paypal fees...

but ofcourse i cant b 100% sure untill i see the product and see if everything is ok...

i will let you guys know what happens...so stay tuned... :)
  9. foukaina

foukaina

more updates....i JUST got the tracking number....they did post the item yday....and according to HK post, it did get posted from HK...
  10. foukaina

foukaina

TO: CANADA...

i asked about the site...how long his had it for....and over a yr now...
    so i checked the link you gave us with the site info....it was UPDATED on the 11/09... but created on the 12/08 his had the site over a yr now....so he was right...
  11. canada

canada Retired Moderator

12. foukaina

foukaina

thanx scott but i tried couple of sites and it comes up with no results...am i doing smthing wrong?

actually it does work for some but its doesnt for others...
  13. canada

canada Retired Moderator

It takes 6 months for the websites to archive after collection.

Scott
  14. foukaina

foukaina

if there is a gap for the whole 2009 but details for 2008...wat does dat mean?

for example this site www.1ena.com ..... its only got till august 2008.... but site is still up and running...
  15. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The website 1ena.com has changed ownership 4 times and changed web servers 6 times over 4 years.

http://whois.domaintools.com/1ena.com

The website would have gone offline,when there's a new owner.

Scott
  16. foukaina

foukaina

oh ok...
    so tell me now out of your expirience.... do you think ive been scammed?
    the only thing that did make me try this guy out was his ebay status...
  17. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Which website(1ena.com or ac-electronic.com) ?

Scott
  18. foukaina

foukaina

ac-electronic.com ......
  19. canada

canada Retired Moderator

You may end up with a asia model mobile phone,the prices are low for North America.

Scott
  20. foukaina

foukaina

true...thats why i wanted a nokia...but his prices are quite close to an malaysian guy i had found...who is legit....
    and although his prices are the cheapest again in australian ebay...but not that far away depending on what profit margin the others have set... so i just thought that mayb he is trying to avoid all the middle men and to hit the market himself...

do you know if there is any threads in here on how to identify a legit nokia?
    and honestly... what is usually the profit margin in mobile phones?

ive read plenty of times in here that its 1-5% but iv also been told by smone in person that its the most profitable item to sell....

i want to belive that it depends on how you sell it...and ofcourse on how you get it....for example u might have smone close who can get wholesale prices....and den sell acting as if u are the middle man after other middle men at the bottom of the list....giving you the opotunity to have there cut...
    dont know for sure...i am new i admit...but trying to learn....been burnt already

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong