1. The voting for December's Business Feature is now open! Don't miss the chance and cast your votes here!
  2. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  3. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  4. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.
  5. Do you think your website has provided an excellent service this year? Do you know of a member's website which has jaw-dropping designs, great innovation, and made your shopping experience better? Nominate them or your own website and let the community decide if they can be dubbed as one of the best websites in TWF! Click here for more details!

adding another credit card from a different country to my paypal account

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by amazingRay, May 11, 2010.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. amazingRay

amazingRay

Hope this is the right place to post my thread, if not, move it mods.

I have an paypal account wich I created in the UK, so my question is: is it possible to add another of my credit/debit cards to my paypal account, wich is from a foreign country?

Cheers,
    Ray
  2. Anthony

Anthony

Hi Ray,

You ask a good question and one that doesn't appear to have an answer on PayPal's help page.

I suspect that as long as the card is one of their approved payment methods you shouldn't have an issue. It would be worth contacting PayPal either over the phone or via email unless you want to go ahead and try it outright.

Perhaps you could update this thread when you know more?
  3. Weedog

Weedog

When I moved from New Zealand to the US ( A couple of years ago) I tried to do this and they said NO way, Something about proper verification etc etc Even though I had legit New Zealand bank account and US bank accounts
    They made me cancel my old Paypal account and open a new account, This may have changed but I do not think so

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong