1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Ancient wisdom

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by Anthony Hayes, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Anthony Hayes

Anthony Hayes

Anyone have any recent experience of dealing with the above company. Thinking of using them as dropshipper. Any advice would be gratefully received
    Cody likes this.
  2. SaleHoo

SaleHoo

Although I haven't dealt with them personally, I was looking into their site and found them to be genuine. Reviews show that many are satisfied with their fast delivery, reasonable pricing, and excellent quality products. I've also read negative reviews on lost shipments but saw that Ancient Wisdom attended to these clients immediately. It's best that you contact the supplier directly and inquire about their terms on shipping, warranties, even customer returns prior to selling their products to protect you from shouldering any additional expense.

In the meantime, check out this post on how to spot a legitimate supplier: https://www.salehoo.com/blog/catching-the-crooks-is-your-wholesaler-dodgy-or-legitimate-2

This can help you later on when deciding a potential supplier to deal with.
    Cody likes this.
  3. Cody

Cody

Again, agree with @SaleHoo here, not used them myself, however I have heard of them. They are verified suppliers, and have gained a good grounding in the industry. Always though perform due-diligence, despite the suppliers being verified. Start getting use to this in practice.
  4. Cody

Cody

5. Jen.C

Jen.C

I have used them a lot in the past for their bath bombs/ soaps and home stuff. I had to stop using them though as I think the quality of the products have gone downhill. A lot of it is hand made by 'artisans' from Bali and other countries and I just find that handmade items like that are never perfect. I bought a lot of the wooden carved buddhas, and the wooden skulls and nearly every one of them had imperfections. I also had glass candle holders arrived broken on a few occasions. Every wholesale order I ever placed for myself there was always at least 1 thing damaged. Their dispatch times are also getting worse. 3 days to ship a single drop ship item is just not acceptable in my eyes, especially if you are selling on Ebay, people these days want things quick, they want things to be delivered within 3 days so can you imagine them not even being shipped for 3 days, there's no excuse. I think they are a small close knit company but they really need to start buying more quality items and hiring a few extra people. Half of the stuff on their drop ship site is crap, stuff that people would never buy, they need to branch out and get some different products in that will actually sell. Unfortunately the stuff that actually does sell takes months to come back into stock, so in my opinion they aren't the best.