1. Hi Guest! Head on over to our blog for the latest guest articles.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Looking to sell your stock or services on our forum? Become a verified TWF supplierfor just £100 +VAT a year! Find out more today.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Anyone ever used Banggood.com to dropship in the UK

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by Warrior Hunters, Dec 8, 2016.

1. onlinehub

onlinehub

Never mind i just figured it out .. Thanks :)
    Cody likes this.
  2. Warrior Hunters

Warrior Hunters

I had similar problem at first, Im sure there is a faster way but the way i do it is cut and paste each individual link you have above ( only from the http part and not the number before this.
    Then open that up in new window, Then right click and save image as is and rename so you can find later.
    Then you will have the actual image stored on your PC to use however you need too.

I hope this helps.
  3. Warrior Hunters

Warrior Hunters

Glad you figured it out, I had just replied to your later post with answer but just realised it was a week ago.
    Ive not been on here all week as been a bit busy. Sorry but glad you solved issue.
  4. Layi

Layi

If you haven't resolved this yet, what you have to do is copy the full text in the row under each url column and paste it into your browser's address bar. You then right click on the image and use the "Save As" option to save it to your desired location.

Alternatively, you could use the upload image from url or website option from Ebay or any other sales platform you use. That option is usually provided. Hope it helps.