1. Hello Guest, Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Anyone used Smile Saddlery Ltd in China?

Discussion in 'China Sourcing' started by GeeGee Equestri, Oct 5, 2011.

1. GeeGee Equestri

GeeGee Equestri

Hi I am looking at importing equestrian goods into UK.
    I have been talking to a company called Smile Saddlery Ltd. I found them on Made in China. They are also on Alibaba Tradekey, "Mod Edit: Legal" and probably others.
    They accept paypal which I think is a good thing. Their website is ********************************
    I can't find anything review wise on the net.
    Anyone used them or heard of them?

Thank you
  2. Panda C

Panda C

hope this information can help you

I have find the company,
    they are gold supplier for 4years in alibaba.
    and they are also gold member in made in china.

according the registration No.:kiss:50600100028266 can find the company(漳州山诺纺织品有限公司) and the owner is Ms. Yulian Cheng, add is: No. 18, Houban Village, Longwen Dist., Zhangzhou, Fujian, China.

hope can help you.
    if you have any question, contact me.
  3. GeeGee Equestri

GeeGee Equestri

Ah thank you. I have verified the company,it is genuine. However I could do with knowing if any1 has used them so I can get some more info.
  4. Tangles

Tangles

I have just had a very bad experience with Smile Saddlery. I imported headcollars and saddlecloths and the quality of the samples was great, but the finished goods are very very poor quality, half of them at least are totally no good or will cost money for me to put right - the binding on the saddlecloths is appalling - not finished properly on around 70% of them and I will have to rebind them. The headcollars have holes that aren't even straight or finished off properly, buckles are on the wrong way round, there are threads everywhere, honestly they couldn't be worse. I am bitterly disappointed especially since they went out of their way to help during the order process. I have sent photos and an official complaint and they have not even bothered to reply. My advice - if you haven't already used them - is don't.
  5. Stanley WONG

Stanley WONG Banned Member

This is a factory, factories in China usually pay less attention on customer satisfaction, especially when you are small customers.
  6. ylliu6688

ylliu6688

Please please to do pre-shipment inspection before shipment, pay the balance amount once you get "PASS" inspection report.
  7. Diegohuang

Diegohuang

Then who pays more attention on customer satisfaction?
  8. Keith Elcomb

Keith Elcomb

I looked at this website - 300 horse rug workers in the factory? 12 Design engineers - who are they trying to kid? Also, why is no factory address shown in the web? No dedicated email addresses and a boast about a 90 day delivery! Why would I not be too happy to work with these people? Especially after seeing the post from Tangles.

Keep well away.
  9. Import Expert

Import Expert

For what its worth I have dealt with imports of equestrian goods in the past and the general concensus of the importers is that the quality of these particular type goods from China is fairly poor. I'm sure there are exceptions but i have seen a lot of rejected shipments from China of leather equestrian items. Most source from the US.
  10. Keith Elcomb

Keith Elcomb

No doubt a good manufacturer in China does exist. I will put some feelers out and see what I can find. Tangles - I am very sorry for your bad experience.
  11. E-Neigh

E-Neigh

I am also looking at using Smile Saddlery for horse rugs. Tangles have they rectified the problems that you had yet?
    Gee Gee Equestrian did you end up using them?
  12. Keith Elcomb

Keith Elcomb

If you hear of one member having an issue with quality from a certain manufacturer, why on earth would you want to give them a go yourself? It's asking for more of the same trouble. So hard, or even impossible to rectify once you have paid your hard earned money!
  13. IMEX Sourcing Services

IMEX Sourcing Services

We did some verification of this factory for tangles when Tangles was dealing with them and would not recommend the factory. Their conduct was not very professional, they have a lot of "incorrect claims" on their website about their resources and their sales was not at all supportive of an "inspection" company.
  14. Clothing Designer

Clothing Designer

Keep well away from them. I have had first hand experience TWICE. they messed up BIG TIME on the first, I stupidly thought I could save the partnership and carried on working with them and they burnt me again.
    I have been to their factory twice and they do not have a clue!!!!!!!!!!
    you will throw your money and reputation away if you work with these idiots.
  15. Globetraveler

Globetraveler

If you're not in China make sure you get factory verification done first if you are seriously considering working with anyone and always have a quality control inspection check prior to releasing the 70% balance.
  16. Bob reyers

Bob reyers

I have been working with smile saddlery for over 1 year, there quality is outstanding. They have the only breech where the silicone want come off, . There customer service is spot on
  17. Jo Seabrook

Jo Seabrook

Smile Saddlery is an excellent company. Their equestrian products are exactly as described and are delivered exactly as promised. The products offered are cutting edge and the factory stands by the quality. The sales department is efficient and incredibly helpful. I've had no complaints working with them and will continue to do so.
  18. Jo Seabrook

Jo Seabrook

And by the looks of the issues in years past, they seem to have learned and corrected which Id say is good for a company in any country.
  19. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa

Why do I think you are spamming
  20. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa

I would have to say beware of posts by two newbies singing the praise of a company.
    Cody likes this.