1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Are there still wholesalers on Bury New Road, Manchester?

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by curtis19, Jul 21, 2012.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. curtis19

curtis19

are there still wholesalers on bury new road, ant been in a while wondering if they are still down there or been closed down.(air max ect) any give me a heads up????
    L.Robert likes this.
  2. love-clothes

love-clothes

original suppliers are there, copy ones may have been shut down.
    haven't been in a while myself, they all offer the items individually cheaper on ebay then you can buy wholesale!
  3. M_I_K_E-19

M_I_K_E-19

All the shops are still open down on bury new road, and all the "air max sellers" are still there ;)
  4. love-clothes

love-clothes

I think 'air max' was the name of a wholesaler rather then people selling 'air max gear'
  5. M_I_K_E-19

M_I_K_E-19

Oh right, well they are all still open selling all the usual bury new road products, you just have to ask if your looking for the "cheaper items", as many of them have the real stuff on display and have the other stuff in the back/hidden away.
  6. M_I_K_E-19

M_I_K_E-19

If you go to the right places you can get products ALOT cheaper than ebay, I buy many products from bury new road and sell on ebay/amazon and I am the cheapest on all my products and still make a good profit, you just have to know where to go. Also the places I buy from have no MOQ so you can buy as little as you want.
  7. charlie408

charlie408

8. charlie408

charlie408

Do you need any introduction to buy at these places, would you mind giving more details on the ones with no MOQ for polo shirts clothing etc. interested in buying bits to sell in local area.
    ezzzzymay likes this.
  9. Sazzychloe123

Sazzychloe123

Hi could anyone give me details on where to go by any chance whether it be a shop or Some one to ask. Only want a few bits for holidays
  10. Sazzychloe123

Sazzychloe123

Hi did ya find anywhere
  11. Nadia Majid

Nadia Majid

Hi i would like some details on the places that have no moq as mine are £100 at the moment. thank you for clothing jewelleryhandbag shoes
  12. love-clothes

love-clothes

Hi, most places will have no minimum buy.
    The main bury new road and roads leading off it have many wholesalers.
    Try derby st and nearby.
  13. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

Most don't have a MOQ, but last I know of this area is that it is just full of counterfeits. May have changed now, but i doubt it...
  14. Nadia Majid

Nadia Majid

ok thanks you also ive noted a few website addresses from the wholesalers of derby street but not many have online stores as its not always convenient for me to go up with kids and look around each store noting prices and what the items are so is there any other way i can view the items online?

thanks
  15. michelle8165

michelle8165

hi do you know if there still open or do they have any online stores thanks
  16. michelle8165

michelle8165

what do you sell as im after loads of stuff
  17. M_I_K_E-19

M_I_K_E-19

ALL products around bury new road area are counterfeit, different shops will sell better quality products than others, but they are still 100% counterfeit, They will try telling you they can do that £60 branded shirt you want to buy for £2.50 and try telling you its genuine but you just have to use your head.

Some people may try saying they have bought genuine branded items from bury new road, but they would have bought high quality fakes,

Basically Genuine branded items do not exist on Bury New road
  18. Gary Ashe

Gary Ashe

Well what happened to all the branded name clearance houses based there then, there was always plenty of looky likey shyte there, but it was in the small kerb-side units, not the large warehouse's.
  19. tomtucker

tomtucker

hi how is all ?? just wondering would it be worth my while coming from northern Ireland to here? i have family here who will help me to get there once i get over. What sort of stuff can you get can you get tracksuits men's work clothes bath towels etc. Any help from anyone will be much appreciated. Thanks all :)
  20. love-clothes

love-clothes

They do - You just need to know which ones to go too!
    Crown sports sell authentic items, boi trading, rajan and couple of others.

If your looking for hot items, like GHD, UGGS, Louis Vuitton, and all those really expensive boutique brands then you've got no chance.
    But if you want stuff like nike, ecko, or other sports brands and casual clothing then you can get it.
    Footwear wise, there is a couple of places but theres not much to be made on it if its branded.

Any shop with the shutter down and people standing outside will be dodgy.

Also the shops with the proper stuff are TRADE only, you might need to spend a bit.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong