1. Hello Guest, Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Avoid Easyimex.com

Discussion in 'China Sourcing' started by asm3k, Mar 16, 2017.

1. asm3k

asm3k

I've seen a few posts asking about EasyImex, please avoid them.

I signed up 3 years ago and paid their fee, had the worst experience with them. No help what so ever, quotes were higher than speaking to manufacturers directly. Others had the same experience.
    Cody likes this.
  2. Cody

Cody

I wonder if anyone else here has had bad experience with them.
  3. ylliu6688

ylliu6688

Higher than talking direct to manufacturer? wow...
  4. Dean

Dean

Surely quotes prices from a distributor will be higher than directly from a manufacturer?! How would a distributor make any money if they purchased from a manufacturer and then sold at a lower price?! They need to add their margin on. Isn't that obvious or am I missing something here?
  5. ylliu6688

ylliu6688

it is not talking about distributor, but it is talking about a sourcing agent...
  6. Dean

Dean

Doesn't the same apply? Isn't it always going to be cheaper to buy from the manufacturer directly? If a sourcing agent is adding their own margin then surely that is their prerogative. No-one is forced to use them.
  7. asm3k

asm3k

This is the product price and should be the same or better. Easy Imex claim to have someone local/knowledgeable etc so can negotiate better prices. This is not including their fees and membership to their site.

You pay x amount to be a member, they make no effort and keep the money, it all adds up especially the higher membership tiers.

I should have known better than not to pay to use an agent but back then I did not know better.
  8. asm3k

asm3k

Sorry, I should have been clearer it is just the product price only.

Also, like to add I know of someone who ordered full containers with Easy Imex only to find out later there were major product issues and the stock had to be written off.

I'm sure a lot of people have had trouble with Easy Imex.