1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

Baby & Kids Clothing

Discussion in 'General Wholesale' started by suziedundee, May 7, 2016.

1. suziedundee

suziedundee

Hi there, I'm thinking about starting up a small business selling baby and kids clothing. I'd be looking to stock items up to around 10 year old. Can anyone suggest any good wholesale websites or warehouses to visit that would stock good quality, on trend items like current trend of ripped jeans and some brand names such as Ralph Lauren. I'm completely new to this so any advice would on where to go would be great, I'm based in Scotland but willing to travel. Thank you in advance.
  2. suziedundee

suziedundee

Not particularly. My plan was to go visit warehouse/wholesalers and see stock/buy and then start to build on that. Is there anyplace you can recommend?

Thanks
  3. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

Please visit us online via our website for more details on this stock offer as well as many other brand name items available for sale. Your will need to create a buyers account to gain access. www.efashionwholesale.com. Or you can email to us directly at [email protected].

Authentic designer brands such as: Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Rayban, Timberland, Levis, Tommy Bahama to name a few.
    Jayant Singhania likes this.
  4. ncwholesale

ncwholesale

5. Murray.Scott100

Murray.Scott100

We have set up a wholesale warehouse to visit and pick from in Lincolnshire.
    We have 20,000 units of designer and branded kidswear and babywear in picking boxes.
    Please get in touch and we can make an appointment for you to view and pick stock this week.
    Brands on Display;
    Paul Smith Kids
    Absorba Baby
    Kenzo Kids
    Pumpkin Patch
    Lili Gaufrette
    IKKS
    Little Marc Jacobs
    Chloe Kids
    Chipie Kids
    Jean Bourget
    Catimini Kids