1. Hi Guest! Want to share your ideas and knowledge, and be known widely by the community and other readers? Have your article posted in TWF and get your ideas featured! Contact us to know more!

Best courier from USA to UK?

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by Adamwells, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Adamwells

Adamwells

Hi.

My first experience of getting products from the USA to the UK came via USPS and then Parcelforce in the United Kingdom. This experience was very slow and time consuming, plus the tracking updates were not that great.

Can anyone recommend Fedex, UPS or any other "cost effective" couriers which may be suitable?

Thanks!
  2. Dean

Dean

They are all suitable but won't be anywhere near as cheap as the USPS/ParcelForce option.

With the tracking, you are better off putting the USPS code in the ParcelForce tracking web page as it will give you better details once the package has left the US.
  3. Phari

Phari

i used a company called transglobal express when i wanted something picked up from a friend in the USA and delivered to the UK. I finished all the online stuff at 5pm on the monday and it was here with me at 9am on the wednesday. Much cheaper than the USPS
    Adamwells likes this.
  4. Adamwells

Adamwells

Never heard of that company before but just by looking on their website, your right they are much cheaper then other companies and seem a relatively quick service. Will pass onto my suppliers which will hopefully be able to bring the cost down to me so better profits :)

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong