1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. "I only risk what I can afford to lose and chalk it down to experience," says our featured business for June. Find out who the community voted for this month!
  3. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  4. Participate in the TWF Annual Survey, give us your feedback and win exciting prices! Check out the announcement here for more info.
  5. List your stock in the marketplace, check out our Advertising Packages.

Stock Offer Brand New ASOS & Jane Norman Tops

Discussion in 'Designer Brands & Unbranded Clothing' started by Vexpress, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vexpress

Vexpress

Hello People,
    We are a UK manufacturer of ladies fashion ware and we supply to the likes of ASOS, RIVER ISLAND, JANE NORMAN, EVANS, PINEAPPLE, YOURS CLOTHING, USC, REPUBLIC, TK MAXX to name a few, we have extra stock which has been overproduced so we tend to clear that out.

Our pricing policy has been restructured recently, with the MOQ coming down from 500 to 100 and also our pricing has been heavily discounted for TWF members.

If there is a specific type of style or brand that you are looking for than I can have a look at the current stock and send you photos that are more relevant.

The price quoted is for ASOS and Jane Norman garments. If you are interested in other brands then please ask for more details.

Minimum Order Quantity: 100
    Stock Location: UK
    Price Per Unit: £5
    Price is negotiable depending on order quantity
    Payment Methods:
    Bank Transfer
    Paypal
    Cheque
    Shipping Methods:
    Collection in Person or via Royal Mail - Price depends on quantity bought

Please ask if you have any questions

Thanks

some of the stock
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. louise fleming

louise fleming

please can you send me details of river island and asos items to (Email Hidden for Privacy). Where is collection from?
    griffin likes this.
  3. louise fleming

louise fleming

please can you send me details of river island and asos items to (Email Hidden for Privacy). Where is collection from?
  4. JordanLucy

JordanLucy

Could you please give me some more info! Very interested (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  5. bayslave

bayslave

do you get mens stock in too?
  6. shoprichards

shoprichards

Hi could you please contact with details on (Email Hidden for Privacy), I am interested to purchase these items.
  7. raypaka

raypaka

Hi could you please contact with details on (Email Hidden for Privacy), I am very interested to purchase these items.
  8. Emma Anderson

Emma Anderson

very interested in your stock, please email me more information - (Email Hidden for Privacy) thank you x
  9. eliste

eliste

Hi, I''m interested in all your stock, can you send me pictures and price list at (Email Hidden for Privacy)
    rgds
    Elena
  10. Manuela

Manuela

Hi!, I'm very intresten in all your stock, could you send me more information on (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  11. patti84

patti84

Hi could you please contact with details on (Email Hidden for Privacy) , I am interested to purchase these items.
  12. ASB82

ASB82

Hi, am very interested in the jeans. Please give me a full quote, payment options and delivery cost to the UK. My email is (Email Hidden for Privacy) , hope to hear from you soon
  13. leonie martyn

leonie martyn

INTERESTED IN ALL YOUR STOCK,COULD YOU SEND ME DETAILS PLEASE , quote="Vexpress, post: 1020723, member: 115755"]Hello People,
    We are a UK manufacturer of ladies fashion ware and we supply to the likes of ASOS, RIVER ISLAND, JANE NORMAN, EVANS, PINEAPPLE, YOURS CLOTHING, USC, REPUBLIC, TK MAXX to name a few, we have extra stock which has been overproduced so we tend to clear that out.

Our pricing policy has been restructured recently, with the MOQ coming down from 500 to 100 and also our pricing has been heavily discounted for TWF members.

If there is a specific type of style or brand that you are looking for than I can have a look at the current stock and send you photos that are more relevant.

The price quoted is for ASOS and Jane Norman garments. If you are interested in other brands then please ask for more details.

Minimum Order Quantity: 100
    Stock Location: UK
    Price Per Unit: £5
    Price is negotiable depending on order quantity
    Payment Methods:
    Bank Transfer
    Paypal
    Cheque
    Shipping Methods:
    Collection in Person or via Royal Mail - Price depends on quantity bought

Please ask if you have any questions

Thanks

some of the stock
    ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    ********************************************************************************************************************************************************
    View attachment 27228 View attachment 27229 View attachment 27230 View attachment 27231 View attachment 27232 View attachment 27233 [/quote]
  14. yaseen

yaseen

Hi VExpress. I am very interested in your products, please could you email me prices of River Island clothing to (Email Hidden for Privacy). Thanks
  15. gavin martin

gavin martin

Hi please could you send me stock list of Jane Norman Asos and River Island items as would buy them. (Email Hidden for Privacy) thank you
  16. Amanda Penfold

Amanda Penfold

Hi, I'm very intresten in all your stock, could you send me more information on (Email Hidden for Privacy). thanks
  17. Lineclothing

Lineclothing

We are interested in your stock particularly items from USC, REPUBLIC, PINEAPPLE & ASOS.

If you can supply more images and amounts of stock available that would be fantastic - (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  18. Priy

Priy

Hello there

I am very interested in the stock, please send me further details with pictures on (Email Hidden for Privacy). I am ready to purchase straight away. Thanks
  19. TwistedCotton

TwistedCotton

Hi, I would also be very interested, particularly for dresses partywear etc please email info (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  20. Yakov

Yakov

hi please send details of jane norman stock to (Email Hidden for Privacy)

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.