1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Buying Authentic Designer Clothing - A few guidelines

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by Made In Italy, Jun 5, 2010.

1. zutou

zutou

a good strategy to keep the quality sale ? :\ but the big market is needed for all businesses!:rolleyes:[​IMG]
  2. hermeslast

hermeslast

3. Viscione

Viscione

great thread!
  4. anager

anager

Hi guys,

That's my first post on this forum so hello to everyone :)

I'm setting up a small export business. The plan is to export branded clothing from UK to North African countries, such as Tunisia or Morocco.
    After reading this thread I'm not sure I am even allowed to do that...
    Even though I heard about people doing this kind of business, i dont know anyone personally, so I can't ask.

Any advice in this matter?
    Thanks
    Russell MacGregor and Nadya like this.
  5. risingmoon19

risingmoon19

Nice guidlines thanks
  6. Sophia Angel

Sophia Angel

"made in Italy" has accurately summed up the salient features for designer clothing. Good research and hard work. Major designer brands come from Italy like Armani, Gucci to just name a few. What I would like to add is that these designer clothes are coming at quite cheaper rates and it seems there are doubts in quality. But they are indeed the designer clothes without any question. when you buy online these designer clothes for reputed stores like overstock or bluefly, you must ensured that they are genuine and duplicates. these are reputed brands and cannot do anything so cheap to harm their reputation.
  7. StrazzaDiari

StrazzaDiari

Excellent guide, very well.. thx
  8. mikdtiger

mikdtiger

This helps me a lot. Thanks!
  9. Schnappi

Schnappi

I think it will be a big hit to the Brand!
  10. annietsui

annietsui

great share
  11. vevcom

vevcom

great report. but i feel majority will still run after the cheaper ones
  12. Branded Box

Branded Box

Some good points. We too get asked the same question regarding paperwork. Paperwork is only available available through mainstream channels. If buying over-stocks, lost/damaged packaging, liquidated stock etc then authenticity certificates won't be available.
  13. Kristoffer

Kristoffer

How come I see webshops and such that offer shipping around the world and sell to anyone anywhere? Does this EES law only apply on retail/resell?

If I myself am the brand can I sell it all over the world?

What if I produce my merchandise in lets say India, would that mean I only can sell it in Asia?

I'm new here and to this so I have lots of questions and doubts.
  14. halita

halita

In addition to new season stock, I would be cautious about anybody providing you current season, especially the higher end brands. It's rare you will get the latest stocks of the higher end brands unless you have direct contact with an authorised distributor.
  15. Habib2991

Habib2991

Hi there can someone help me find a luxury branded wholesaler if it does exist and that is 100% authentic. I'm looking to buy Valentinos, balanciaga etc etc but I I'm finding it really hard to find wholesaler. As I am keep on opening my own personal shopper page. I would really appreciate if someone could help me. Kind regards
  16. Made In Italy

Made In Italy

you have just found one!
  17. Habib2991

Habib2991

Do you sell balenciagas kenzo Cristian loubs etc?
  18. Made In Italy

Made In Italy

Yes , but you must understand that brands like Kenzo, Valentino, Balenciaga , Louboutin, Givenchy etc are very limited. If you are looking to purchase this kind of product contact us on [email protected]initalydesignerclothing.com and we will get back to you