1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. "I only risk what I can afford to lose and chalk it down to experience," says our featured business for June. Find out who the community voted for this month!
  3. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  4. Participate in the TWF Annual Survey, give us your feedback and win exciting prices! Check out the announcement here for more info.

Can anyone vouch for www.tvc-mall.com

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by kazaaa, Dec 23, 2010.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kazaaa

kazaaa

As per title.....
  2. JustCraig

JustCraig

I have used them in the past. No problems.
  3. kazaaa

kazaaa

Great thanks...

Was this recently?
  4. JustCraig

JustCraig

Within the last 12 months - The first half of 2010 can't think of the exact date to be honest.

Do a search using the search function - I believe they have been discussed/reviewed before.
  5. JustCraig

JustCraig

6. kazaaa

kazaaa

thanks buddy, I have read through the posts, but couldn't make heads or tails of it!

Loads of newbie testimonials for various foreign countries....

Thanks for your help!
  7. xbox-repairs

xbox-repairs

Used them a few months ago. They got excellent customer sevice.

i bought 100 screen protectors for iphone 4, but they sent me wrong type. When i emailed, they just asked me for photos of the ones i received, and sent me the ones i ordered, and let me keep the first set free of charge :D
  8. kazaaa

kazaaa

Thanks mate,

sounds good, although I think it would be a different ball game when ordering electronics etc. Input much appreciated!
  9. JustCraig

JustCraig

What is it that you want to know? The company is legit and the prices/customer service are good too.

Shipping costs are a little high but that is pretty much the same with any company in China if you are ordering low volumes.

I have never had to return anything that was faulty but in most cases you would just write off your loss if you are only talking about a few dollars. If you do have to return anything for whatever reason then you just need to weigh up the cost of returning them against the cost of writing the product off.

If in doubt place a few small test orders. Unlike some Chinese companies, they wont take your money and run and there is only one way you can test the quality of the product and that is by making an order and having a play around with them when they reach the UK.
  10. Ron

Ron

11. kazaaa

kazaaa

cheers guys, have read the threads with interest, and still it seems to have mixed messages....
  12. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

Are they not a banned member on here - something to do with fakes? I dont know, but the orders I have made have always been very good, and very good customer relations, with good english used!
  13. james7536

james7536

I order from TVC Tech / TVC Mall on a monthly basis ($5000+ per order). Shipping is quick, customer service is contactable nearly 24/7 and also very helpful. I can defiantly recommend them.
  14. SaleHoo

SaleHoo

Hi kazaaa,

I can't exactly vouch for them, I just want to share a tip when buying electronics or any products from China - NEVER buy anything offered as branded, 9 out of 10 times you will just end up with fakes/copies/replicas of the real thing.

But for generic or no brand products China is a great source all in all. Just be sure to get to know your supplier more and always use safe payment methods!

Cheers :)
    Richelle

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong