1. The voting for April's Featured Business is now open! Will your business be the one? Cast your votes here!
  2. Check out our TWF Advertiser Directory and find out who to approach when looking for stocks/services! If you are currently a TWF advertiser and do not see your name in the list, please do reply on the thread with stock / service categories you offer.
  3. From being a real game fanatic to being an eBay full time seller. Learn how a hobby became an obsession from our TWF Featured Business for March!

China Post Air Mail

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by rubystar, Feb 18, 2012.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rubystar

rubystar

Hi guys. I have just ordered some items from china ( my first order )
    Anyway each of the 3 sellers have sent me a tracking number. And all 3 tracking numbers seem not to be recognised . The numbers start with RA and RF and is 13 characters long. can someone send me the links that they use. I have tried these:
    http://www.track-chinapost.com/

http://www.emsairmailtracking.com/chinapost.php

In the emails that have been sent to me with the tracking numbers they just say they have sent with china post air mail. But haven't included the link to where i can track my items.

Is there something wrong that I'm doing? A wrong website maybe?

Im sorry if this seems like a silly question but this is the first time I've used china post.

Ruby.
  2. Volantary

Volantary

I'm having the same issues at the moment with both China post and HK post. And usually with RM too...
  3. Pete

Pete

Try here - http://www.17track.net/

Both up top and under individual countries. China Post / EMS is not very informative. By international agreement RM should offer tracking/delivery confirmation on incoming international postal items, but it has gotten so poor it is almost impossible to get anything from them. You can get tracking "to the border", but once in the UK it vaporizes.
  4. Volantary

Volantary

I don't get anything from that site either, both with orders from other suppliers and one I made recently with you. This leads me to believe their system has recently crapped itself.

I tried with one I know has been delivered and it tracks to the border fine on the HK post website.
  5. rian1990

rian1990

You need to wait at least 4 days before the tracking number appear. I have ordered several times using RA and it will appear after 4 days.
  6. rubystar

rubystar

thanks guys for all your help. i have managed to track one of my orders on the website http://www.17track.net/

much appreciated

Ruby
  7. Volantary

Volantary

My items are showing up now too, clearly a system ballsup.
  8. asr1927

asr1927

I know this thread is a little old but better than starting a new one. How is
    China Post Air Mail? Is it any good or is it best i pay extra for EMS/DHL, I don't mind the extra waiting times.
  9. DANIJEL

DANIJEL

HELLO
    If you can help me with an information, because I see that deal DELIVERY, SO I THINK I know about THAT, IT WAS SENT VIA PaCKET CHINA POST FOR BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, RR968914XXXCN BUT I SEE ON THE INTERNET THAT ARRIVED IN GERMANY, otherwise Cana Over 30 DAYS How can I find out what happened and why in Germany, iNSTEAD OF BOSNIA AND WHY TO ALL THAT LONG?
    I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
  10. DANIJEL

DANIJEL

PACKAGEISSTILLA LONGIN GERMANYAND IDO NOTknow what to do,correct thatWHOADDRESSEDTORECEIVESPECIFICANSWER,DO YOUKNOWMSN,EMAILADDRESSORANYOTHERCONTACTto help meto solvemy problem
    HEREISANOTHERCOUPLEPACKAGESENTTOCHINAalsopost, andalmost a monthon the road,but they never reach,either toI have noNews, ONLY
    2012-04-14 1:29:00 PM Departure from outward office of exchange, Location:GUANGDONG

Overseas

Normal

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong