1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Chinabuye.com?

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by CharJai, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CharJai

CharJai

Hello :)
    Just came across chinabuye.com and wanted to know if anyone has used them before? How are the products quality etc? There stuff looks good but i thought i'd check to make sure im not going to get scammed!
    Thank you! :welldone:
  2. ZeeRocK

ZeeRocK Banned Member

3. CharJai

CharJai

What does being a registered mean? That they have been checked and are legit? Sorry im new.. Just trying to get into selling for abit of extra cash this xmas.
    Thanks
  4. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Yes it means that they have been vetted and verified but it still does not mean that they are 100% legit,
  5. Dave

Dave

I have used them, as long as you tell them to use extra bubble wrap they are very good.

I used the free post option and the length of time it takes for delivery can vary.
  6. CharJai

CharJai

Ah thanks! Vary by how much? Averagely?
  7. Ron

Ron

8. Dave

Dave

By approx 7 days.
  9. CharJai

CharJai

Thanks for all the replies.. SimpleEarth, Did it only take 7 days via the free shipping option or vary by 7 days?
  10. Dave

Dave

It took 3 or 4 weeks .
    I was always buying the items for stock rather than using them as a drop shipper.
  11. CharJai

CharJai

Yeh i was intending on using them as stock, but wanted another opinon on them. Are they good quality? Do they come boxed? Also do you have any other unbranded electronic wholesalers/suppliers you could share? Im looking to sell them at carboots and markets.
    Thank you for your help
  12. Dave

Dave

Check out this link MP4 Players.

Ref Chinabuye contact Hugotiger on this forum, he works for chinabuye.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.