1. Hi Guest! Head on over to our blog for the latest guest articles.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Looking to sell your stock or services on our forum? Become a verified TWF supplierfor just £100 +VAT a year! Find out more today.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Crowdfunding Find: SuperScreen - Your Phone, but Bigger

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by Erik, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Erik

Erik

I believe most of us today are like me, having both a smartphone and a tablet. I use my phone mostly for making calls and messages, the tablet I use for productivity and games. The reason mainly why I use 2 gadgets is that the screen size of a mobile phone is small, and say for example, working in TWF, a mobile phone will not suffice well especially if I will be working with small text and/or buttons. For other people who only have a phone, this serves as a common problem, especially for those with big hands. Yet, having 2 gadgets at times could be very expensive.

This company however, plans to solve that problem, with crating a nifty gadget that would rely on your phone itself.

The SuperScreen is a device that, mirrors your phone's screen on a 10.1 inch device. Yes, it is a simple trick really, but at a low Kickstarter price, this definitely is a steal.

[​IMG]

What you can do is download the superscreen app on your phone, sync it with the device, and you're good to go. The functionality will be retained, multitouch and all, only that the screen is now bigger - similar to a full fledged tablet. You can play mobile games, do productivity apps, and watch movies on a bigger screen. Data too will be used depending on your phone's connectivity, eliminating the need to tether.

The only issue I see with this is that you may be able to exploit this on phones that have bigger storage spaces. Another is the proposed retail price of $299. With that price, you may just opt for a separate tablet altogether. However, if you have an iPhone, and with an early bird price, $99 is not bad to get a tablet that mirrors the expensive iOS functionality.

Interested bamackers may place their pledge on the link below. This has been funded 7 times over their target but still has 29 days left as of this writing.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brentmorgan/superscreen?ref=popular
    Smix likes this.