1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

Crowdfunding Find: Vinci Smart Headphones with AI

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by Erik, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Erik

Erik

Forgive me for choosing this one, it is just these cans are so cool if I were to choose, I'd want this as my Christmas gift!

Smart devices really is coming around to any small gadget we could come across, and former analog devices are being upgraded to add the smart functionality too.

Nevermind Beats, disregard Apple Earpods, even Bose might have a problem with the release of smarter and smarter headphones. With this week's crowdfunding find, we'll feature a company that's taken wireless headphones to new heights. The Vinci Smart Headphones.

These headphones show an edge, by including a smart AI, smartly named Vinci, with the headphones. These pair of cans are mentioned as could work separate from your smartphone, as it contains storage for your music files and may connect (at least in the US) to integrated 3G networks. A wifi version is also available to connect, and these headphones may also be connected via bluetooth to your phone.

[​IMG]

The AI is the advantage here, working like any mobile assistant (Siri, Google, Cortana) and can aid you with directions, transits, phone calls, and even wikipedia questions. Aside from the internal storage, Vinci may also stream music through Spotify and Amazon music, but they plan to add more stream providers in their next updates.

[​IMG]

Perfect as they are adding a Holiday promo in this, and added a $99 pre-order pledge of the headphones. Amazing deal for an innovative product. Anyone care to pledge one for me? :D

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inspero/vinci-first-smart-3d-headphones-that-understand-yo

http://en.vinci.im/
  2. Jed

Jed

Why is the screen displaying stuff everyone around you can see apart from the one person wearing them?!
  3. consultant

consultant

Another piece of tech for the sake of tech!

Surely a smartphone with cordless headphones could do the same and be a lot lighter on the head!

I rate this up with the great Cucumber Saver!
    Dean likes this.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong