1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

DHL shipment held - available upon receipt of payment

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by crushedinc, Feb 27, 2011.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. crushedinc

crushedinc

Paid to release my item on Friday but the tracking hasn't updated and still says I need to pay. I phoned them up to check they received my payment, which they said they had.

They said it will be delivered Monday. Why hasn't the tracking been updated yet though?

Thanks
  2. crushedinc

crushedinc

Anyone got any insight?
  3. Pete

Pete

Monday is a work day, Sunday is not.

Take the day off and begin fretting if it is not delivered by this time tomorrow.

DHL has never been great at updating their tracking info. Just put it out of your mind. They said it will be delivered tomorrow, so give them a chance.
  4. crushedinc

crushedinc

Thanks for the advice. Your right in what your saying.
  5. MSFB

MSFB

they will update it once its left wherever theyre storing it and is in the truck on its way to you. so check at 9:30 am on monday at it should be updated.

shame it came on friday.

btw this system sucks cos it basically adds an extra day onto every delivery.
  6. crushedinc

crushedinc

Just a quick update for anyone getting that has this problem in the future.

DHL now require you to pay tax on most cases before they release the goods to you. Unfortunately if you have a parcel go in on a Friday and in some cases a Thursday depending on the time of day, you will not have it delivered until Monday.
  7. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

Although not on all, I had a bill this morning from DHL from something I received on 15/01
  8. uhafmail

uhafmail

The plan is to integrate payment before delivery on ALL imports over the next 6 months.
  9. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

You could phone them and pay for it BEFORE it's due to be delivered and, in this way, you will avoid any possible delays.
  10. JJ1990

JJ1990

Hi, I have a product that is being couriered by DHL and I paid for the delivery or so I thought however after tracking it it is in birmingham ( where I live ) and it says its available for collection upon receipt of payment.

What do I need to do? thanks alot
  11. shaununo

shaununo

Goto https://epayments.dhl.co.uk/

This is the DHL payment website, you enter the waybill number and can then pay the bill owed by credit card, visa card, etc they will probably deliver package tomorrow if paid today.

This payment required is for vat collection and the customs clearance charge by DHL.
  12. mdsltd

mdsltd

Pay the DHL bill = Delivery - Simple! :rolleyes:
  13. JJ1990

JJ1990

Brilliant thanks alot for the help!!

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong