1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Dropshiping In Greece

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by Leyteris, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Leyteris

Leyteris

Hello. My name is Lefteris and i am from Greece. I found your forum very interesting and i thought you could give me a little hand advice in order to set up my business. Well, this moment i havent made any store at ebay or amazon or a personal eshop. Just thoughts.
    First thought
    The only 100% is that i will make this via dropshiping because i dont have enough space or warehouse for my stock. I have made a huge research at Alibaba and Aliexpress and i came to the conclusion that despite the low prices the shiping is kind of dificult because it needs 30-40 business days to deliver, very long wait for everything.

Second thought
    Thinking of selling in Greece and outside of this. Specifically thinking of selling something light and small so i dont have to worry about the shiping rates.

Third thought
    I think that making dropshiping is a good chance to sell expensive products in order to make a bigger profit plus you dont have to worry about making a stock of this.

Fourth thought
    Starting selling from ebay and amazon and after that creating my personal page or starting my personal page right now ?
    From my research i found shopify the best to make a domain page and i want your opinion about this,

To conclude my thoughts, do you believe dropshiping is a method that could make a good enough profit for my family or it has low rates about this? I welcome any advice, any thought about everything i said.

Thanks in advance!
  2. CodesWholesale.com

CodesWholesale.com

Hi Lefteris,

Dropshipping is the best solution if you don't want to keep stock. One way to go around this would be to set up your own store with digital products.

With CodesWholesale, you can easily go international with your products without worrying about your stock. You sell as many products as your customers need so overstocks are virtually non-existent. You can get products for your store by connecting to our inventory of digital games and then sell them straight away to your customer base.

When it comes to Shopify, it's the most user-friendly option amd we recommend it for all beginners in the ecommerce industry. You'll find more info here.

If you need any help, please contact us via Skype: support.codeswholesale or email: [email protected]

Good luck with your business!