1. Hi Guest! Head on over to our blog for the latest guest articles.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Looking to sell your stock or services on our forum? Become a verified TWF supplierfor just £100 +VAT a year! Find out more today.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Dropshipping Best Practices Guide

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by Cody, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Cody

Cody

I've been posting this as separate blog articles for quite some time now, and only just put up Part 10 today (link).

Let's hope this proves useful to many of you interested in learning more about dropshipping, or just curious to even give it a read. With 12 pages to it, there's surely something worthwhile in this guide that you'll find helpful at least.

As usual, advice, additions to made etc are all welcome.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

budgetapps and Erik like this.
  2. Cody

Cody

If anyone has found this useful / downloaded it please keep me updated.
    Patebi likes this.
  3. Patebi

Patebi

It was very informative but from my research on this topic most wholesalers are only wanting those who have been doing this and am knew to it and still looking for a manufacturer but from your article I know now what to
    do. Thanks
  4. budgetapps

budgetapps

Great read, its brought up and covered a number of points I was trying to resolve. Well worth the read for anyone new to or thinking of getting into drop shipping. Thanks for taking the time to write it out so clearly.
    Cody likes this.
  5. laurenaria10

laurenaria10

i have worked with manufacturer and also whole seller and i always prefer to go with manufacturer who are also offering drop shipping facilities. I have a good experience in rugs industry for us region where you can easily find out manufacturer drop shippers.
  6. Mike Hills

Mike Hills

Yes your guide is helpful. Thanks for sharing. I have a friend who do dropshipping business, but she don't work for manufacturer, but just contact the manufacturer if there's an order.
  7. justaguy28

justaguy28

8. Selinawhite

Selinawhite

very useful and helpful