1. Hi Guest! Head on over to our blog for the latest guest articles.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Looking to sell your stock or services on our forum? Become a verified TWF supplierfor just £100 +VAT a year! Find out more today.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Dropshipping . One myth busted

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by beacon hill, Nov 8, 2016.

1. beacon hill

beacon hill

Rather than react to another post, where there was a reply to my comment, though I,d start
    a new thread on this subject and bust one of the myths about many sellers that drop ship.

Myth being - If there is nowhere on the supplier website that says they drop ship, then they do not drop ship
    Answer - Rubbish. Many will drop ship once you have either built up a relationship
    or convince them with a business plan. Or maybe it is in the T&Cs once you have
    opened an account with them

All of the contacts of the brand names I sell do not advertise themselves as drop shippers.
    So if you look online looking for drop shippers of brand x you will not find them, and is
    usually followed by a new member here giving a post about unable to find them anywhere.

Why do many brand name importers do this ?
    Basically to avoid potential fly by night e bay sellers, flooding the market selling
    at box shifter prices.

Many will disagree with me, but I,ve just done a google search to find drop shippers of
    all the brands I sell. Each search brings up a blank. Yet they all offer the service

So next time you think about coming here on the forum asking for drop shippers
    in a niche product and can not find them anywhere on google, they are there.
    You just need to try a bit harder and / or have a good business plan in place
    when you give them a call to convince them you are the company that can
    benefit from you drop shipping their products
    liamhawes, Erik and meertheangel like this.