1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

Dropshipping . One myth busted

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by beacon hill, Nov 8, 2016.

1. beacon hill

beacon hill

Rather than react to another post, where there was a reply to my comment, though I,d start
    a new thread on this subject and bust one of the myths about many sellers that drop ship.

Myth being - If there is nowhere on the supplier website that says they drop ship, then they do not drop ship
    Answer - Rubbish. Many will drop ship once you have either built up a relationship
    or convince them with a business plan. Or maybe it is in the T&Cs once you have
    opened an account with them

All of the contacts of the brand names I sell do not advertise themselves as drop shippers.
    So if you look online looking for drop shippers of brand x you will not find them, and is
    usually followed by a new member here giving a post about unable to find them anywhere.

Why do many brand name importers do this ?
    Basically to avoid potential fly by night e bay sellers, flooding the market selling
    at box shifter prices.

Many will disagree with me, but I,ve just done a google search to find drop shippers of
    all the brands I sell. Each search brings up a blank. Yet they all offer the service

So next time you think about coming here on the forum asking for drop shippers
    in a niche product and can not find them anywhere on google, they are there.
    You just need to try a bit harder and / or have a good business plan in place
    when you give them a call to convince them you are the company that can
    benefit from you drop shipping their products
    liamhawes, Erik and meertheangel like this.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong