1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. "I only risk what I can afford to lose and chalk it down to experience," says our featured business for June. Find out who the community voted for this month!
  3. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  4. Participate in the TWF Annual Survey, give us your feedback and win exciting prices! Check out the announcement here for more info.

Easy Auction Business

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by griff, Jul 11, 2008.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. griff

griff

Easy Auction Business

I know Andy is a memeber on here and from what I can gather well respected memebr. As I'm new on here I do not want to upset anyone just yet.

But is his information really worth the £67? Has anyone purchased it did it really help that much?

Was it information that you can find for free on the net?

Sorry Andy just enquiring before I buy.
  2. retrostation

retrostation

Hi griff,

I have been speaking with andy for a while now, He comes across as a nice chap and seems legit to me, Ive actually just payed the £67 this evening! The 60 day money back gaurantee is a good enough safety net, if needed!

Did you decide to give it a go?

I'll reply to this thread in a few weeks with a little review of how things go!

Cheers, Tony.

3. griff

griff

Hi Tony,

I've decided to purchase as well tonight. Again the reason being the 60 day money back gurantee I've taken Andy's word on this as he seems a decent guy.

Hopefully he comes up with the goods on this one.

Let me know how it goes with and i'll post my experience in a few weeks
  4. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

Good luck guys - I am sure you have made the right choice!
  5. phild

phild

I purchased it last week so hopefully could be here tomorrow. As soon as I get it and have had a good look, i'll leave feedback on it.

I did speak to Andy before I purchased and he was very helpful and very approachable.

Also the 5 day video course is also helpful and informative.
  6. Andy777

Andy777

Thanks Guys for good comments :niceone:
  7. geosamm

geosamm

Lets be honest here guys..... most lists you buy contain information you can find on the net if you have the hours to put in and the patience to search.....
    Most ideas are free.... if you have them yourself... if you do, you sell them or use them....... if you dont you buy them....
    ** years or so ago, when I was heavily into computers, I had customers asking me to show them how to do some of the things I did. £40 an hour was my minimum charge. What I can do or what I know I had to learn.... when your in business its a commodity like everything else
    When you buy a 2+ hour video tutorial you dont buy 2+ hours of what you see... you buy 100+ hours of what it took to make, research, edit, record etc the information you see.... or simply the ideas you will never have for yourself.
    I have spoken to andy a couple of times [via this format] and I found him to be... reliable, honest, trustworthy and no bullcrap.
    gwjcampbell likes this.
  8. Paul

Paul

so andy.. do you give any suppliers away in the video? because your site says you do
    would the products be any good for the australian market.. assuming your suppliers would mainly be UK based
  9. Andy777

Andy777

Yes, I do give away my suppliers.

However, this system (methods) are mainly for UK & Europe - for people who can sell on eBay.co.uk

I' m sure, you can pick up some ideas from it to use in Australia, but as I said - it's targeted to UK market.
  10. phild

phild

Received it today, watched this afternoon, some very good ideas and tips. I will be watching again to let a few things sink in.

I have brought plenty of these 'type' of items before (hope that doesn't sound to disrespectful to this product) but none have given as many ideas as this does from the first part of it.

It covers enough for people to select products and not to have to worry about others doing the same.

Very impressed.
  11. Andy777

Andy777

Thanks for your feedback Phil :niceone:
  12. prymus31

prymus31

i have paid today i hope it will be worth it 67 pounds.
    as soon as i will get it and watch it i will leave feedback.
    thanks andy777
  13. geosamm

geosamm

If it gives you one workable idea its worth that sort of money
  14. Ayaazm123

Ayaazm123

hi guys

i would just like to comment that i ordered this as well last thursday and just waiting for it to arrive - i did speak to andy prior to making the order and the 60 day money back guarantee was safety net for me however the discussion we had gave me confidence into buying it as i myself have spent loads in the past for such info and have been scammed but for some reason this one i feel different about so fingers crossed i will post feedback in couple of weeks time once i have fully got into it and started making money :eek:D

Regards

Ayaaz
  15. FashionSource

FashionSource

Hey guys,

Has anyone suscribed to this program from the US? Andy, do the suppliers that you mention accept orders from the US or is it only for people from the UK?

Thanks.
  16. Andy777

Andy777

My methods & product sourcing concepts are optimized for UK market (for people who can sell on eBay.co.uk)

However, listing creation & marketing and some other ideas can be used Worldwide.
  17. willhof

willhof

Apologies guys - I take back what I said in the other thread :eek:
  18. tanzc69

tanzc69

HI - I have just purchased this as well - am hoping it is going to give me the knowledge to invest the money i have safely and wisely - will report back!!
  19. retrostation

retrostation

Bloomin eck, any chance of some commision Andy lol!!

Good to see so many taking a punt on this, makes me feel as Ive taken a little less of a gamble!

Mine should arrive at some point tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to seeing what the crack is!

And I'm also looking forward to sharing my success story in the not too distant future.
  20. tanzc69

tanzc69

So I am! Cant wait to get it and start doing this properly!!
    Andy - we're putting our trust and have faith in you ;-)

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong