1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Energy Drink?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Inferno House, Jul 23, 2009.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Inferno House

Inferno House Banned Member

Bit of a weird one this, but these "MONSTER RIP" cans - you know, the big energy drinks with 3 claws on the can (green / blue)...

Now i've been hooked on these for several weeks now, drinking probably 4 - 5 a week... Started getting this horrid chesty flem taste thats just sticking in my throat / chest constantly. Man it's blady awful, just wondered if anyone else is getting this from drinking these - or am i simply a monster rip junkie?
  2. Michael

Michael

3. adam666

adam666 Banned Member

u need to get your self to rehabb lol
  4. Inferno House

Wowza!!!

"blurred vision" / "disturbed sleep" / "mood swings" / "inability to concentrate"...... yup sounds about right.

Right then i'll crack open this last can & then i'll quit :niceone:
  5. adam666

adam666 Banned Member

hahahahahahahaha pmsl
  6. Brenz

Brenz

Lol. I love the big energy drinks but too expensive to keep drinking at that rate.

Im addicted to Pepsi Max though, I drink atleast 4 cans a day and regularly walk accross the road to Lidl to pick up a case of 24 Lol

Brendan
  7. Inferno Dropship

Inferno Dropship Banned Member

Well Steve your obviously not alone, we have done many late nights with an 8 pack of the stuff.

My personal favorite is the "Inferno" Flavour of the "Relentless" energy drinks although the 35p cans of lsv work a treat.

I don't smoke, drink or take drugs but I suppose you got to be addicted to something.
  8. Mike

Mike

I'm adicted to them also. But these happy shopper ones down the road at 35p each. Exactly the same tase as red bull - you could not tell if you had red bull or this stuff, and i used to be having about 4 aday. I cut down becuase i kept getting headaches but im back on them now! there so nice! haha
  9. YNWA

YNWA

Theres an energy drink I get at work, called Emerge, 250ml cans for 27p in Home and Bargain or 35p in Bargain Booze.

Keeps me wired during the day and makes me go the gym after work.

Cheaper than £1+ cans of Redbull that do the same job.
  10. Popcorn

Popcorn Banned Member

I Can give 5 or so warnings i belive!

1) Dont take advantage at wedings when its a free bar! when theirs red bull their! 26 cans in one night! trust me i dident get to bed till like arfter the simpsons the next day!

2) "Rockstar" Energy drink can make your heart go crazy! trust me if you have alleriges to dogs and are drinking one of them round the dog or something you not only feal bad cuz of the dog your like 100X worse

3) "The cheap energy drinks" Rot your teath even more then redbull or rockstar it makes them go crazy in pain! unless your like a goddesss and your teath are shiney white and never had any dentist work!

4) Same as the one above reallly you can just get into a habbit of spending 29-40p (Pocket change) on them like when i use to go cinema alot woulld buy like 7 cans each! (worked at around £2.50) Theyonly really give a small ammount of enerygy - not worth it really

5) DO NOT MIX ALCAHOL AND REDBULL! NEVER TRIED IT NEVER WILL unless its like a "Redbull indursed" thing since look on google theirs all them storys about heart attacks and stuff lol

In all story i love energy drinks its just a crazy habbit of mine to "disown" them even though i was drinking a 35p of "EuroShopper" Energy drink a minute ago Arrrrgggh my teath hurt lol!

Disclaimer! To of read this you must of ignored my bad spelling/Commers/fullstops! you must agree no replying "Oh your spellings bad go see the grammer ploice" Or anything!

Thank you

Popcorn

Ps) Anyone up for sending me their like cans of the energy drinks because like i put them off it?
  11. YNWA

YNWA

For all those horror stories of Vodka Red Bulls, I have been to magaluf 5 times, each time was a 2 week binge of larger and vodka red bull, never done me any harm. Apart from the obvious hang over the next day.
  12. Popcorn

Popcorn Banned Member

Fair enough lol... Was only trying to put of the older ones, from makeing the shops sell out of the stuff :(
    -
  13. truereddevil

truereddevil

Thats old age creeping up on ya steve :D
  14. Inferno House

I'm only 26 ya cheeky sod!!??!!

I think i'll leave monster rip & go for something more suttle......... maybe Redbull? :)
  15. adam666

adam666 Banned Member

same here every friday after a long week 10 o clock revolution and get a few vodkas and red bull down me!
  16. Tracy

Tracy

I see now where you get your business name :rofl2:

Your right you gotta have one vice in life. Hmmm i have 2 does that help?? I like my drink and i smoke :eek:
  17. Inferno House

^^^ I met Dazz in the drug clinic with a can of fosters & a fag in his mouth... This is where we got chatting and set up business, so take no notice folks.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong