1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

Equestrian Wear From China

Discussion in 'China Sourcing' started by Eventing Apparel, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Eventing Apparel

Eventing Apparel

I am in the process of trying to set up my own equestrian clothing line and need to find somewhere that will make good quality riding clothes including breeches, shirts, jackets etc.

However, it is proving quite tricky to find somewhere that will produce them to the standard I would need to sell them in the UK. Is there anywhere you would recommend to start looking or anywhere you would avoid?

Ideally I would need somewhere that would offer small MOQ until the brand was established enough to warrant big orders.

Thank you :)
  2. ylliu6688

ylliu6688

I have some supplier list in textile industry, if you are interest, please PM me, i can share
  3. Frankcheung

Frankcheung

personal opinion

-- Better quality, you can go to Dongguan city in Guangdong, Ningbo City in Zhejiang Ningbo, and of cause you can go to Jiangsu but i am not sure about which city is famous.

- Better price, you could go to Jinjiang and Quanzhou city in Fujian

These information might be changed due to lots of factories move into inland of China, such as Hunan, Jiangxi, An'hui and Henan.

You can be make enquries through internet first.

Good luck!

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong