1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

EQuick Delivery China to UK

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by troy, Jan 14, 2011.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. troy

troy

Hi All.

My first post here, so apologies if soemthing like this has been covered before.

I'm tracking a parcel from China to the UK, and this time, I've used Equick - I gotta admit its so far much faster than EMS.

The package has arrived in London and cleared customs but no futher info is available.

Does anyone know who picks up the parcel for delivery here?
    The tracking number is not valid for Parcel Force so I'm a bit confused to know who has it now.

Thanks for any help,

Troy
  2. benreado

benreado

I haven't personally used them, but a quick check on their website suggests they do indeed use Parcel Force for shipments to the UK. Equick are not part of the EMS network, meaning once the package arrives in the UK and Parcel Force take over responsibility, the tracking number will most likely change. If you haven't been given a tracking number try filling in the contact form on Equick's website as they should be able to help. Failing that, ask your supplier if they can help.
  3. Andy777

Andy777

Hello Troy & Welcome to TWF!

Enjoy your stay :welldone:
  4. folly

folly

5. linzp83

linzp83

hi all

did anyone find out who equick us wen the items get to the uk as i am waiting on my parcel i no its in the uk but unsure when il get it or who is delivering it

thanx lindz
  6. Warrior Hunters

Warrior Hunters

Hi
    I use e-quick all the time and have been for over 12 months now. Its a very quick service,
    To answer your question is simple, Yes parcelforce take over and yes the tracking number will change but if you stick with the equick website it will show after customs that it is loaded on van meaning parcelforces van and normally delivered then within 24 hours.
    The other thing you can do is phone parcelforce, get put through to your local depot and ask them to check your post code to see if they have your package on there system yet, If they do they will also give you the new tracking number. I do this very rarely as the E-Quck sit always has up to date info, But sometimes but not often they can update there systems late especially at weekends etc.
    I hope this helps
  7. Pete

Pete

8. Warrior Hunters

Warrior Hunters

Yep deffo out of the archives, but i just thought that nobody answered the question for this, So this may still help someone in the future,

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong