1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Finding products to sell on Amazon

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by PatriciaMK, Oct 16, 2017.

1. PatriciaMK

PatriciaMK

Does anyone have any suggestions on some items that sell well on Amazon? I would like to sell some profitable items. I'm thinking of skincare products.
  2. Cody

Cody

Hmmm it'll be difficult for members to suggest what products they're selling that sell well, only because they don't want to create more competition for themselves. What would be ideal is to look through Amazon, and see what the most popular searched for products are. I would hazard a guess that electronics do very well on Amazon.
  3. SaleHoo

SaleHoo

Hi PatriciaMK,

You can use this tool to help find successfully sold items on Amazon: https://www.salehoo.com/labs That way, this gives you an idea on which products are currently trending and might like to sell as well.

Hope this helps.
    PatriciaMK likes this.
  4. Smode West

Smode West

Does it show Amazon uk data?
  5. SaleHoo

SaleHoo

The data for the SaleHoo Labs comes from multiple online sources where popular or in-demand products are posted, so you should still be able to use the Lab to help you find profitable product leads.