1. The voting for April's Featured Business is now open! Will your business be the one? Cast your votes here!
  2. Check out our TWF Advertiser Directory and find out who to approach when looking for stocks/services! If you are currently a TWF advertiser and do not see your name in the list, please do reply on the thread with stock / service categories you offer.
  3. From being a real game fanatic to being an eBay full time seller. Learn how a hobby became an obsession from our TWF Featured Business for March!
  4. List your stock in the marketplace, check out our Advertising Packages.

Flossy Style Flossy Elastic Pump

Discussion in 'Stock Wanted' started by Waynie, Apr 10, 2012.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Waynie

Waynie

Hi all,
    Thought I had a reasonable supplier of these, Purchased first few orders of them but they've gone extremely quite. As my stocks are running low i now feel i need to look elsewhere,

If anyone has or can get these let me no.

Or ring: 07972867621 - Luke

Cheers all
  2. Darrell

Darrell

Also looking for the same have you had any luck Luke? if anyone has any info please pm me :(
  3. WholesaleCart

WholesaleCart

Hi,

We have some wholesale Elastic style pumps and Espadrilles if you are interested.

Thanks

Chris
  4. Darrell

Darrell

I would be looking for the official flossy style shoes in all colours available if anyone can help me out with this please contact me at (Email Hidden for Privacy)

5. markmeerkat

markmeerkat

I am also looking for a wholesale supplier for genuine flossy plimsolls, please contact me by pm.
  6. deboy

deboy

buy a cheap rtn flight to spain and and take a couple of suitcases. there sold there for approx 4 quid a pair. I recently went on holiday there and stuffed my case, the wifes case and the kids cases full of them. Sold for 15 quid a go to my mates. Jobs a goodun.

Obviously you may get pulled at customs so dont take my advice to seriously lol
  7. whitepumps

whitepumps

They are index €6 per pair in Spain. The trouble with a "cheap flight" is usually your baggage is restricted to holdall. or if you paid the extra £30 for a suitcase it's a £140 flight let's say.

Most people want boxes, but let's say you do just "stuff" your suitcase full of them without boxes you could get maybe 40 pairs before your weight limit on the case maxed out.
    40 pairs at €6 euros =@€240 plus flight at £140, (£340 total) your avg pair now costs £8.50 (plus you lose a day faffing around!) We supply as many pairs as you like for £8!

Save the hassle and the customs!
  8. deboy

deboy

Like I said to the op dnt take my advice to seriously.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong