1. The voting for April's Featured Business is now open! Will your business be the one? Cast your votes here!
  2. Check out our TWF Advertiser Directory and find out who to approach when looking for stocks/services! If you are currently a TWF advertiser and do not see your name in the list, please do reply on the thread with stock / service categories you offer.
  3. From being a real game fanatic to being an eBay full time seller. Learn how a hobby became an obsession from our TWF Featured Business for March!

franzen enterprises

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by satinder, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. satinder

satinder Banned Member

has anybody done business with these lot???

mr carl franzen
    *****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    they only do consoles above 100 units

also deals with - tynadra's (for consoles)

i emailed JAYS FOR DAY for a order cod to uk this is what he said-
    I cannot send items by c.o.d. to different countries. Customs does not recognize c.o.d. and they will not attach custom fees to packages. So we can not send items by c.o.d. to different countries. We can only do it in the USA. If you want to purchase the items you will have to prepay.
  2. iain123

iain123

I know carl, never done any business with him though. Hes retired and just works from home.

In regards to doing business with him, he just brokers for suppliers so be careful.
  3. satinder

satinder Banned Member

but 490usd for nokia sirocco is way to cheap!!!! i have never seen that kind of price
  4. iain123

iain123

may be, dunno about those products.
  5. IraniWarrior

IraniWarrior Banned Member

Did you end up buying from either of them, ? jay4days or franzenent
  6. satinder

satinder Banned Member

not yet, they will give me a paypal account, jay says it has over 1200 feedbacks i will check this out..
  7. IraniWarrior

Alright well let me know how it goes as i'm considering buying from him to, i'm from Australia

jays4cars yeh not franzenent?
  8. iain123

iain123

carl is not a supplier, hes a broker, not sure about jays4cars, dont know him.
  9. IraniWarrior

ok well if his paypal account has over 1200 Positive Feedback? You think its pretty safe to order from him? i'm gonna order 10 x 450USD soo dont wanna lose it..

And what about Carl, is it safe to order from him?
  10. iain123

iain123

you would need to work that out for yourself, weigh up the positives or negatives and see if its worth well progressing.
  11. IraniWarrior

Well what i mean is, is there any chance it could be a fake/ stolen paypal account, i mean if he has that many and its his account, i'm sure he's not a scammer... Wouldnt you agree..?
  12. seraphine

seraphine

So, anybody has tried dealing with Carl ?

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.