1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

High Quality Clothing

Discussion in 'China Sourcing' started by The Wolf, Nov 13, 2017.

1. The Wolf

The Wolf

Hi,

I am looking for a High quality clothing supplier in China. I am going over to China within the next couple of months but before I go I would like to set up some meetings with some wholesalers, China is a big place so any personal recommendations would be appreciated.
    I must reinforce the female clothing needs to be of the highest quality!

Thanks in advance!
  2. NicoleSourcing

NicoleSourcing

Hello The Wolf,

I often work with female garment and know very well the market. If you want find some high quality clothing suppliers in China I recommend you to go to Guangzhou.

I invite you to contact me via my Profile.
  3. The Wolf

The Wolf

Hello Nicole,

Thank you for commenting, I can plan my trip to come to Guangzhou is there anywhere else you would recommend me visiting, the clothing needs to be of the highest quality!

Thanks again.
  4. NicoleSourcing

NicoleSourcing

The best place are Zhejiang, Fujian and Guangzhou I think. But it's going to be difficult and time consuming to find every market, then the suppliers, by yourself.
  5. The Wolf

The Wolf

This is the reason why I am trying to gain as much information as possible before I go out there.
    If I can at least have all the markets mapped out before I go I am able to take multiple trips back to visit suppliers etc if needs be.