1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Hoping my DHL delivery comes today?

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by EasyTech, Feb 5, 2010.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. EasyTech

EasyTech

Hi all,

IM hoping my Parcel will be delivered today but im not sure if it will.

It was processed at DHl Heathrow @ 4.20am but is yet to depart.If it departed soon to ipswich and got there about midday would it go out for delivery today or would i have to wait until monday.

regards
  2. Simple Aquatics

Simple Aquatics

Re: Dhl

DHL will usually delivery until 5pm - as you said it will depend on when it reached local depot. I think they may also deliver on a Saterday depending on what you have paid for in terms of delivery time etc
  3. mdsltd

mdsltd

Sometimes their website tracking doesnt update as quickly as it should. I suggest giving somone a call who should be able to tell you what is going on :niceone:
  4. jeppo

jeppo

Wow DHL UK sucks. I had 2 packages arrive at Singapore customs last friday at 7.30am, had both packages in my hand by lunch time, which is normal for them.
  5. Gary

Gary

6. Kibble

Kibble

Singapore is hardly Texas, you can virtually walk from one end to the other.
  7. EasyTech

EasyTech

it didnt leave heathrow until 12 and it still hasnt arrived anywhere according to tracking so yes monday it is....and it seems the games i bought have now decreased in value :(

Regards
  8. EasyTech

EasyTech

May be Why It Wasnt Delivered....

East Midlands - UK

Departed Facility in London-Heathrow - UK
    11:13am

Arrived at Sort Facility East Midlands - UK
    23:31pm

12 hours to travel... 130 miles!
  9. Gary

Gary

Yes, that's the unfortunate thing with games it happens all the time unless you can get them quickly, especially with newer releases, once the supermarkets, larger corperations like hut group start a deal they go down everywhere, though sometimes if you wait for the deals to finish they gradually creep back up a bit but not always. (which is why I have decided against staying in this particular market, though I may continue to do some cheaper/older games and pre-owned ones for ebay, car boot sales, etc.

Good luck for getting them Monday!

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong