1. Hello Guest, Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

How long did it took you guys?

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by bogdy23, Jun 13, 2017.

1. bogdy23

bogdy23

Hello,

I have a quick more general question wich probably gets asked a lot here in different forms. How long or more exactly how many tries did it took you to find your first winner product?I„m learning dropshipping now and the main ideea is to create 5$ a day facebook campaigns and scale them up when you find a winning product
  2. MarK@PearsoN

[email protected]

Hi. I'm not sure about how much time it will take as Facebook is pretty strict with the guidelines and it depends on hitting the right target market. I'm trying Facebook Campaigns from last 3 months now and have seen some ups and downs. I'm expecting it to take atleast 3 months more before I find the right mix.
  3. Divesh Kumar

Divesh Kumar

Good things take time. Try everything possible. There is no particular time to gain.
  4. MarK@PearsoN

[email protected]

Yes, agreed with Divesh. Good things take time.:)
  5. Selinawhite

Selinawhite

hope you can have your work done.
  6. lamptowergenset

lamptowergenset

My facebook account was closed
  7. MarK@PearsoN

[email protected]

Facebook has its terms and condition. You must have violated the terms. Which products you were dealing in?
  8. lamptowergenset

lamptowergenset

Thanks for your kind attention. I am a China exporting factory of mobile lighting tower&generator&lamps
  9. Divesh Kumar

Divesh Kumar

Amazing. Hope you get success. Long discussion on this post :p
  10. MarK@PearsoN

[email protected]

Your products seems to be within the Facebook guidelines. You must check with Facebook customer care to get this issue resolved.