1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

How to take good eBay Product Photos without a Lightbox

Discussion in 'Business News & Resources' started by sjwtrade, Feb 20, 2009.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sjwtrade

sjwtrade

Hello all,

I have noticed quite a few threads about taking photos of a good standard for ebay listings.
    The priority for all ebay photos is to make sure the image is clear, fills the frame and has no distractions in the background.
    For those who don't want to pay an additional expense for a lightbox and do not want to use up time cutting out images in a photo suite, here is a cheap and cheerful alternative which will give you very acceptable results.

[​IMG]
  2. londonking

londonking

Good idea! Well done.
  3. JustGamesUK

JustGamesUK

Brilliant post...could it be made a sticky mods??
  4. Anthony

Anthony

I've seen this idea before but its not something that many think of. Thank you so much for taking the time to post it here for our members.

I've made it a sticky for this month so that people can put this cost saver into action.
  5. greedyboy

greedyboy

Now you tell me! I swapped my bath for a lightbox :)
  6. sjwtrade

sjwtrade

i failed to mention that if you have one of them 70's avocado green bath's it does'nt work as well !!
  7. LOWRIDER

LOWRIDER

Awsome....!!!
  8. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

LOL - that is SOO funny :D

Thanks for the great tip OP - I tried it myself on a football but the bath was so dirty, it looked like a photo of Saturn and its rings!
  9. sewandsoaps

sewandsoaps

what a fab idea! guess what i'm doing 2moro lol
  10. Popcorn

Popcorn Banned Member

Mayjor problem if your bath is being orderd in soon :p (like me)
  11. VicVega

VicVega

Simple yet brilliant! A+
  12. sweilem

sweilem

i didnt read all the posts, but i can just share what i know and do in this matter,
    i think having a good digital camera is a must, i have a cypershot 7.2 mega pixel, and its just perfect,
    the best photos are taken in the daylight with no flash, and you have to get the macro option on in your camera, the macro will get the smallest details of the item, after taking the picture, get a software that will do the crop, resize and even insert watermark to protect your picture of being used by someone else on the web, well, it will be all about experience in a while and thats it ;)
  13. Distro

Distro

Great idea.. definitely thinking outside the box, or shall I say in the tub on this one.. lol..
  14. Jacob

Jacob

great idea
  15. Nayacoba

Nayacoba

But then you have enough issues to worry about ;)
  16. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

PMSL at that :D
  17. studio1one

studio1one

good post and produces really acceptable images.
  18. fkismad

fkismad

lol Nice 1. Must try this.
  19. access2fashion

access2fashion

i have only a shower??
  20. Mitch

Mitch

Ill sell you a bath :D

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities