1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

I am meeting a titanium powerseller tomorrow any ideas on what questions i can ask?

Discussion in 'eBay, Amazon & Online Marketplaces' started by truereddevil, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. truereddevil

truereddevil

My sister goes away camping quite alot and a few weekends ago they got talking to a couple who are titanium powersellers on ebay so she got there details i rang him up the other day and he said he would meet me tomorrow.I have fully checked him out and he has over 75,000 feedback with only 15 negative feedback can you believe that? He is doing over 25,000 a month just on ebay and all he does is mail order from his home.He did have a business on the high street but because of all the high fees he stopped doing it and just does ebay and his own website and he lives in my home town

I have already written down lots of questions just wondered if anybody else could think of anything i could put to him

Rick
  2. goldbar

goldbar Banned Member

How many negs has he had revised :p link?
  3. mastersg

mastersg

why not just focus on your business and sell instead of travelling just to see a powerseller.............get your head down and get stuck in mate.......;)
  4. truereddevil

truereddevil

My head is down buddy and i am doing well but it wouldn't go amiss meeting somebody selling in this sort of magnitude would it he is in a total different market to me also and we are not in competition with eachother so i am sure he can give me a few tips
  5. Ackles

Ackles

Blimey! He is doing 25,000 sales a month? What sort of stuff does he sell?

I'd have loads of questions, I'm always interested in why people pick their chosen field not that that's much help to you.
  6. planner

planner

If he/she is seling 25000 items a month who does his p&p?
  7. TheDevil

TheDevil

Surely has a fulfilment centre or has staff?
  8. Selvi

Selvi

I'm fairly sure Rick is referring to turnover not items sold.
  9. threeforks

threeforks

I think it should be £25,000 a month. 25,000 items a month, and im sure he'd have alot more feedback.

EDIT: Great minds think alike, Selvi :thumbup:
  10. planner

planner

:eek: You is right.
  11. PG

PG

25000 orders a month and he packs them all?? No chance!
  12. Ackles

Ackles

Goodness me, if I was turning over £25,000 a month I'd not wanting to be camping for my holidays!
  13. truereddevil

truereddevil

I ain't kidding you on this one guys this is what he said to my sister he is clearing 25,000 turn over a month and he has 4 big garages on his property crammed full of stock and one big barn i believe but i will see tomorrow
    questions i have so far

1.Postage how he does it what accounts does he have set up
    2.Does he use any 3rd party software on ebay
    3.Obviously he must be importing his stock so will ask about that
    4.What tips can he give me

Anybody else think of anything else to ask?
  14. goldbar

goldbar Banned Member

What is his username?
  15. truereddevil

truereddevil

Not going to give out that information i am afraid in respect for him as a seller i wouldn't want it happening to me like i am sure you wouldn't i will post more tomorrow
  16. QuickPackSupplies

QuickPackSupplies

How about how he goes and packs and sends them out or does he use fulfilment ?

What process he does on an order Or his usual day routine what he does and in order.

Get an idea how he lives his eBay working life :)
  17. goldbar

goldbar Banned Member

Hmmm. 25,000 people a month are seeing his username.. I'm sure he won't mind a few more. :confused: I'm not looking to hack his account, just curious to see his feedback and items.
  18. Nick-D

Nick-D

I would be interested about his backoffice stuff, the software he is using behind the scenes etc.
  19. lordan

lordan

It would be interesting about what profits hes making. He might be a busy fool. Turnover is vanity while profit is sanity :)
  20. Discs Like New

Discs Like New

The difference is, you know he is doing very well and may start trying to source his best selling lines.

Making his username public would be a severe breach of trust - I wouldn't dream of outing any of my own business contacts, I'd be in fear for my life!!

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.