1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

I need help making partnership with manufacture in China

Discussion in 'China Sourcing' started by Daniel.P., Dec 4, 2016.

1. Daniel.P.

Daniel.P.

Hello Everyone,

At the moment I am in communication with a leather manufacture in China and it is going to get to the point of where I would like to visit them face to face. I was wondering if there are any companies based in the UK who can give me support and make the conduction of payment to safe delivery as smooth as possible.

Many Thanks

Daniel
  2. James0806

James0806

I think what you worry about is the payment method. 30/70 will be ok, and before shipping, you need to inspect the goods by yourself

通过我的 m2 note 上的 Tapatalk发言
  3. ylliu6688

ylliu6688

if concerning safe payment, you can use Trade Assurance provided by Alibaba.com, it is kind of escrow payment method.
  4. Import Expert

Import Expert

gracie1985 and Cody like this.
  5. gracie1985

gracie1985

Can i email you too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Daniel.P.

Daniel.P.

Hi Darren,

Thanks I have sent you an email ;)
    Cody likes this.
  7. Daniel.P.

Daniel.P.

I just got my product from my manufactures and it came squahed in a small box which i can't even put the product back inside. Should I contact the manufactures and express my upset
    Cody likes this.
  8. Daniel.P.

Daniel.P.

You made me a good quality product but yet you mess it up by sending it in a small box which destroyed it. im not happy
  9. Globetraveler

Globetraveler

If they cant even get the sample packing right, I would personally avoid them and look for someone else, China isn't lacking in manufacturers. If you do decide to use them make sure you have someone on the ground doing a quality control inspection.
    Daniel.P. likes this.
  10. Daniel.P.

Daniel.P.

Hi Globetraveler
    I think you’re right in terms of quality control and I know that you definitely need to be adhered to if I am to do a large order. It's not like they bad at making my product, in fact they produce my product really well but it's just so hard to see.

"I made my client their product, it looks perfect but now I’m going to shove it in a tiny box".
  11. Barry chan

Barry chan

Daniel, there have many ways can avoid such issue:
    1. before vendor to make mass production, ask to make a box sample firstly, for checking the quality, if can easily squahed, size, material...
    2. before shipment, can send some one to do inspection, can do the dropping test....
    if next time need some one to audit factoy or goods inspection, can try to work with me.
  12. ylliu6688

ylliu6688

just mention your concern to them, sometimes, supplier just did not be aware of this, as they think it is only " SAMPLE".

so QC is important for mass production before shipment.
  13. Emily Blunt

Emily Blunt

I just got my item from my makes and it came squahed in a little box which i can't return the item inside. Should I contact the produces and express my surprise
  14. James0806

James0806

You can ask them for help, and how to fix the problem.
  15. James0806

James0806

You can ask them for help, and how to fix the problem.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong