1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

I Want To Help People To Get Started With Import Export

Discussion in 'China Sourcing' started by Martin kruusmaa, Feb 25, 2017.

Are you interested about this kind of practical guide and are you ready to pay for this?

Poll closed Mar 27, 2017.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Martin kruusmaa

Martin kruusmaa

hi,
    I am From Europe,
    I have done imp ex with Asian countries about ten years now.
    I import from Asia and export to EU and USA mostly.

I still remember how hard it was for me, when I first started out, there were so many question marks and I didn't find good help actually.

That's why I have one idea and I please, all people here, who want to start their own import export business, please give to m your opinion and ideas below.

I have idea , to write step by step ebook or ecourse which is 100% actionable and practical to help people get started import export business.

Would you be interested about this kind of guide, if I decide to do it?

Are you willing to pay for this about 20-30 usd?

Would the online course, video course better than ebook?

Just let me know, What you think about my idea, all ideas and opinions are welcome !

Best regards
    Martin
  2. gracie1985

gracie1985

Dont think you need to ask that here - everyone is doing some kind of guide or webinar or youtube channel to sell information on how to import

They all have generic titles like - How I made a $10,000/month importing from China
    Etc.

So it depends on the person, I wouldn't pay for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Riiiisc

Riiiisc

The very main thing you need to remember are taxes when importing. It depends per country, but in Europe you can import by TNT, DHL etc. and receive a tax invoice later. In very rare cases are you requested to pay the import taxes before receiving the goods.
  4. Riiiisc

Riiiisc

Short answer: no

In the end, everyone knows that you are trying to make money from your success. But nowhere will you explain or guide them towards success. Helping someone with import/export, is to actually get him the contacts. I would pay 20-30 USD for that, not for text explaining me where to look and find. Just give me what I want :)

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong