1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

Improving my blog traffic with previews

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by beacon hill, Dec 23, 2016.

1. beacon hill

beacon hill

As well as reviews, news, tutorials etc on my blog, I've also stared to mix in some previews
    on products not released in the UK yet.

With the permission of the importers I am permitted to do this.
    As they are previews, I have to be careful and not give an opinion or review on a
    product I have not yet tried.

Previews are certainly helping with traffic though to the blog = more clicks
    on the website or / and ads

I do not sell cameras, but you always find potential customers looking up any news
    on the latest model due for release further down the line. Its the same in my field

A few weeks ago I did a preview on a new product not yet released. Kept to the rule book
    as it was a preview and kept it simple with an image and specs. Looking up this new product
    on google search you have the manufacturer at No1. But links to my blog are 2nd, 3rd, 4th
    on page one + 8th one page one is my facebook preview. No other UK suppliers to be seen.
    So I got in first.
    As always I came up with a unique description rather than copy and paste the manufacturers.

Also hopefully I will be getting the demo model from the importer in the new year. So I,ll be
    the first UK dealer to give a full review

Did a preview on another yet to be released product yesterday, less than an hour after the importer announced the specs.
    Its so new, some parts are still being manufactured. I bet in a couple of days my page is showing
    high on P1
    Gary and Jed like this.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong