1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Is iPmart a legitimate company?

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by pnwwholesale, May 24, 2008.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pnwwholesale

pnwwholesale

I've been thinking about buying some stuff off this guy and his whois and company information looks legit, but he's in malaysia and I've never done business with Malaysia so I'm hesitant. Also they charge a fee to join as a reseller and it's been my experience that anyone who charges a fee to join has way high prices.
    Has anyone here wver dealt with them before? If you join are the prices reasonable.
    Thanks for any info.
  2. Pete

Pete

I paid $ 300 to join this bunch back in 2001. I sold the business I had and stopped buying in 2006, but did about $ 20,000 in PURCHASES from them each year while active. http://smcorp.com. I'd say I got my $ 299 worth. In fact, when I bought $ 2500 or $ 500 from them they refunded the $ 299.

There are no "rules" about pay or don't pay. You simply have to investigate and make an informed decision based on what works for you.
  3. canada

canada Retired Moderator

4. pablow123

pablow123

Doesn't look like a scam to me anyone else?
  5. ralph

ralph

ipmart

the sony psp ad looks like some sort of sale idea they run where only a chosen few get the item at the low price. payment details covers all aspects,paypal,maestro,moneygram,credit card,plus wire transfer and the dreaded western union.would be intrested to see the price plan for products after paying the reasonable fee for wholesale style membership.for what its worth site is v good,prices are not ridiculous and safe payment methods.judging by the low responses by the usual experienced folk on this forum suggests to me that this site is a good find.:)
  6. PT

PT

This company looks to be legitimate and Pete has used them, so you should have no problems. :niceone:

Taken from their website:

"Only 3 units are available and therefore only the first 3 participants who answer all the questionnaires correctly will be selected as winner."
  7. pnwwholesale

pnwwholesale

Thanks guys

Appreciate the input, thanks for your replies.
    I'll probably sign up and check out their prices. Hate to pay $99 just to get a look, but I'll just have to bite the bullet 'cause I really need to find a new supplier for this stuff.
  8. ralph

ralph

iptrade

if you dont mind,perhaps you could give us all a clue about the prices when you have signed up ? thanks.;)
  9. Andy777

Andy777

Looks like an interesting site, great product range.

But again - if we're looking at their pricing,
    nothing special, even with reseller's discount.
  10. PT

PT

I re-read it and realised that, got a bit confused. :)

However, I would like to know what reasoning is being given to define this company as scammers?
  11. Andy777

Andy777

Site looks legit to me...

Scammers usually do not put such a huge
    effort in developing websites.

Also, their PR is high as well as Alexa rank.

Of course, we can't make any judgments
    by this but I can't see any "signs of a scam"
    as well.
  12. canada

canada Retired Moderator

13. PT

PT

Scott, I do not understand how that is a warning? There seems to be a problem with a buyers credit card, IP-Mart have asked for additional information to verify the details provided or have asked that another payment method is used (PayPal was one of the ones recommended by IP-Mart). Other users (which seem to be credible) have commented that the company is "100% trustworthy". Maybe you can explain...
  14. PT

PT

Here's their forum also, http://www.ipmart-forum.com/. 700,000+ members! With that volume of members (I assume a good number are customers), you would think there would have been more complaints coming up on Google, no?
  15. Andy777

Andy777

Wow - I haven't seen such a big forum in my life!

765,567 members!!!
  16. canada

canada Retired Moderator

There`s no listing for the company in Malaysia yellow pages.
    http://www.yellowpages.com.my/

I cannot find any references for there factories in China.

Proceed with caution!

Scott
  17. canada

canada Retired Moderator

18. PT

PT

19. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Here's another company name"Zhuhai City billion U.S. Electronic Technology Co., Ltd" with the same fax number 86-756-3892380

From http://translate.google.com/transla...ult&prev=/search?q=86-756-3892380+&hl=en&sa=G

China Factory:
    I-Pmart Electronics Technology (ZhuHai) CO,.LTD
    2/F,29th Building Cuizhu Industry Area,
    Qianshan Zhuhai,
    Guangdong, China 519071
    Email: sales@ipmart.com.my
    TEL: +86-756-3892338/7/6/5
    FAX: +86-756-3892380

China Branch:
    I-Pmart Network (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
    2B-505, East 5/F, 2 Block of SEG Technology Park,
    North of Huaqiang Road,Futian District,
    Shenzhen, China, 518028
    Tel: 0086-755-83988639
    QQ:12678633

From http://www.ipmart.com/main/text_about_iphone.php?

None of the corporate information matches for the company. I dont believe it's a real company.

Scott
  20. cbeebies

cbeebies

Canada has sharp eyes than most people in this forum!

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong