1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

Is Pandatailor a scam?

Discussion in 'China Sourcing' started by CamillaAidoo, Mar 20, 2017.

1. CamillaAidoo

CamillaAidoo

Earlier I posted in another thread about my experience with the clothing manufacturer named Pandatailor. But I decided to start a new thread about this.

So anyway. I contacted Pandatailor for around 3 weeks ago and seemed like a reasonably legit company. They quickly replied the day after and the lady who replied was Lishi Nana, or as she claimed. She said I would get 25% back when I bulk order and they only accepted WesternUnion when it came to sampling. At first in my mind the deal sounded good but the whole western union thing was really suspicious. When I asked if there was any other option she said no and western union was fast. I thought it was really odd but I thought what did I have to loose when the price for the sampling was 200USD. So transferred the money from Westernunion and in the same day the money was received. I then asked here when the production would begin and she said the day after. After that I asked her to email me pictures of how the colors turned out and she replied she would send my the pictuures the day after. Since then I have not got any replies from her and this was two weeks ago. I emailed her again but to reply. I even called the number she gave me for the Westernunion transaction and it did not even seem to work. I tried contacting their Facebook page and and all.

I later googled the company more and found out that many other clothing manufacturer companies had the same address and western union information as PandaTailor. Companies such as, AskWear. The only thing I have in mind now is that they are all somehow one scamming company. It is really a shame that a company will be operating this way, at this point if it would be possible I would report them. I really don't want somebody else experiencing what I did.
  2. FiveStar

FiveStar

1.The domain name panda tailor dot com is registered on 2014 via Godaddy and owned by a natural person Su Li.
    2. CANNOT find on the site any COMPANY name complying with form regulated by Chinese laws.
    CamillaAidoo likes this.
  3. FiveStar

FiveStar

3. NO Tel/Mobile listed on the web...
    CamillaAidoo likes this.
  4. CamillaAidoo

CamillaAidoo

Yeah,that is the problem I am having now :/ It difficult to reach them
  5. aussiegear

aussiegear

Yes they are a nightmare to deal with , stay away or risk wasting your money.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong