1. Hi Guest! Head on over to our blog for the latest guest articles.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Looking to sell your stock or services on our forum? Become a verified TWF supplierfor just £100 +VAT a year! Find out more today.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Just checked out Oberlo app with Shopify

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by Warrior Hunters, May 9, 2017.

1. Warrior Hunters

Warrior Hunters

I was looking for best ways to use Ali express as a drop shipper as margins would be greater than using any old drop shipper.

This is not for my main business but just a test the water kind of thing for the future.
    Oberlo seems a great app and simple to use if you have a shopify store or plan to start one.

At the moment I use woo commerce which works well with my current business.
    But would be interested if anyone here has or is using Oberlo at the moment.

The reviews I found are mostly excellent but would like to hear anyone's stories if they use regular and any success if any.

Thanks in advance
  2. Wholesale Sportswear

Wholesale Sportswear

Hi @warriorhunters,

I have heard good things about the Oberlo Shopify app, and I know some marketers use it.

I would definitely give it a trial run if I were you.

Best,
    Richard
    Warrior Hunters likes this.