1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.
  4. List your stock in the marketplace, check out our Advertising Packages.

Lego wholesale?

Discussion in 'Stock Wanted' started by Day Tripper, Oct 29, 2007.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Day Tripper

Day Tripper

Has anyone had any luck or experience sourcing Lego wholesale? I have been trying with little or no success to find a good supplier.
  2. intatrade

intatrade

Re: Lego?

They don't have any wholesalers, they only deal direct with companies that are registered with them. There is a long waiting list apparently...
  3. Moz1976

Moz1976

Can you PM details as well? Looks interesting.

My dad makes hand made toys, they take hours to craft and unfortunately due to todays market and chinas import they arnt viable to sell, so he keeps them safe.

As for Lego, certain exclusives go out of production it's a case of picking the right ones. In theory its worth phoning Lego up and finding out which exclusives are out of production this year, quite often 2 years later they double in value, its a case of having the guts and instinct to go for the right ones (a bit like the stock market! I havnt managed to purchased yet), this may seem obvious I know but thought its worth a mention. There are 1 or 2 items on ebay that are already marked on buy it now 30% higher than retail, lego mark them as hard to get hold of yet they still have stock until this year. I phoned lego and asked them about this and they are aware of it and I just said they were buggers for putting them on ebay at an inflated price when you can still get hold of them!

The guy at lego did say to get hold of them quick because they'd be all gone for good by christmas...but I guess he would say that! lol
  4. Dean

Dean

Someone I know seems to do quite well selling Cobi instead of Lego. Its basically a Lego copy but is a lot cheaper. Apparently it fits with Lego too and how many young kids are bothered if it has Lego printed on the blocks or not!
    dunotra likes this.
  5. plusmarketing

plusmarketing

6. lilyshi

lilyshi

Hi,I am Lily, I am really interested in the Cobi , I want to sell it, can you please let me know who I can contact? Thanks a lot ,
  7. Dean

Dean

I have no idea I'm afraid. I have never bought it wholesale. I've only ever bought single retail models for my kids.
  8. dunotra

dunotra

Yes it do's fit with Lego my Mrs got some from Morrisons suppermarket for the grand kid and it fits with Lego Ok.
  9. DiscountManiaUSA

DiscountManiaUSA

We can dropship LEGO sets to US customers, not wholesale pricing,but below retail and room to make a small profit.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong