1. Check out our TWF Advertiser Directory and find out who to approach when looking for stocks/services! If you are currently a TWF advertiser and do not see your name in the list, please do reply on the thread with stock / service categories you offer.
  2. She set up her eBay shop selling toys during the evenings whilst doing bookkeeping work during the day. Discover how a chartered accountant became a major toy supplier from our TWF Featured Business for April!

List of UK Cash & Carry Wholesalers

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by ladyvgw, Oct 4, 2010.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Hi all,

I have noticed a few threads over the past few days about where to find good cash and carry outlets so I thought I would post a list of good outlets that I know covering most of the UK and Ireland.

These are all members of wholesale buying groups and I have known most of them for many many years.

You should be able to visit many if not all of these warehouses but make sure you are a business as they will not serve members of the public.

Any of the following are acceptable proofs of business -

Utility bill,
    Headed notepaper,
    Business Card,
    Insurance certificate,
    VAT registration certificate
    Bank statement

Niether I or TWF can vouch for these companies and you deal with them at your own risk, make sure you do thorough research before you part with any money.

If anyone has any questions please ask

Vicky :)

Attached Files:

2. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

Another great helpful post by the fair lady! :D
    You spoil us! :welldone:
  3. planner

planner

I think my Lady is after MOTM for November :lol: Another excellent post.:clap:
  4. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Lol,

I'm going for the record........3 months in a row!!

Hope you find it useful :)
    Immyabbasi likes this.
  5. truereddevil

truereddevil

Great post yet again :clap:

High Five :welldone:

Infact i know of a few myself that are not on your list i shall see if i can dig them out then you can add them to your list if you want

Also lets encourage other members if you know of any not on the list then please add them to this list
  6. tarik

tarik

its all well and good being friendly and all but by posting all the suppliers/ cash and carrys etc there is are we not encouraging people to be lazy and not do some leg work themselves?
  7. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

All these cash & carries are available to find on google, all I did was put them into one handy place.

Obviously you are not as willing to be helpful as I am.

I had no help when I started out in business, I was completely self taught but if there was someone offering help I would have taken it! If no one in this world was willing to help a fellow human being then its a world that I would want no part of.
  8. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Good plan.

I myself know loads more but they are all independent wholesalers and C&C's. The ones on the list are members of 2 large buying groups so there is a degree of security there.

Please feel free to add away. I will start..........

Welch & Tidy in Perivale, London - a great place for household goods, toys, tools, food and drink and loads more.
  9. tarik

tarik

yes but there is a difference between spoon feeding someone and telling people where to get the ingredients and how to cook.
    i was 13 when i started out in business all by myself doing the computer fairs. I had to find all my suppliers by myself and the internet was nowhere near as big and useful as it is now.
  10. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Well sorry you feel that way but in my opinion I am not 'spoon feeding' anyone, I am merely helping.
  11. plaza

plaza

Once again thanks Lady. Although I have not been on a lot recently ( due to being told I can not persue a Business while my works claim is still not settled ), it doesnt stop me from reading and logging some helpful tips.

I dont agree with Tarik at all. I spent a lot of time trying to find suppliers for my range what I wanted to sell and yes I did a lot of time wasting doing it, but where did it get me? Sodding No-where, so I for one appreciate what Lady and the others do on here..........
  12. truereddevil

truereddevil

13. canada

canada Retired Moderator

There's also the online yellow pages for searching Cash & Carry wholesalers.

http://www.yell.com

Scott
    TeakFurniture likes this.
  14. samule

samule

can you tell me anyone of them are in jersey or shoes business?
  15. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Sorry but none of them are in the clothing or apparel business, as far as I know :)
  16. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Cheers Plaza :D

I appreciate the support.
    terence alcock likes this.
  17. tarik

tarik

dont get me wrong, im not saying you should be helped, im just saying plain giving it to people is wrong in my eyes. i dont have a problem with giving people a gentle push over the cliff lol
  18. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Anyone else know any good cash & carry wholesalers that they want to add to the list??
    habiba likes this.
  19. bashanebike

bashanebike Banned Member

20. Andy777

Andy777

Excellent share Vicky!

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong