1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

Looking for a video game dropshipper who sells new releases?

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by JustCraig, Mar 11, 2011.

1. token_brony_guy

token_brony_guy

Micro-Small online amazon marketstore owner here, selling to pocket markets, including video games and consoles.

Tbh, I know the margin is harsh but due to the size of the games and next gen consoles coming out this Christmas, it would be too much hard work (and possibly too expensive) to buy an large amount of stock in terms of the games and of course I don't have the money to even buy one Xbox One or/and Playstation 4 let alone a pallet of them!

Most of my profit comes from second hand games but I've noticed since GTA 5 and I'm betting FIFA 14 will be an similar story, my store isn't getting the attention it needs.

How 'friendly' are wholesalers and drop shippers to micro/small companies like myself? I'm not looking to be rich from this business, I'm simply doing this for passion.
    Anyone else micro in here? How will you cope, this Christmas?
  2. sdrhwrwsj

sdrhwrwsj

Allocations of Triple A titles to small retailers (and I imagine the same applies with small wholesalers) is notoriously appalling.
  3. Amelia2

Amelia2

Definitely, this is not a good idea. You'll be eaten up by other players on the market. If you want to buy new releases, I'd recommend turning to wholesale platforms that sell digital games.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong