1. Hi Guest! Head on over to our blog for the latest guest articles.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Looking to sell your stock or services on our forum? Become a verified TWF supplierfor just £100 +VAT a year! Find out more today.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Looking for specific womenswear...

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by SHC2017, Apr 27, 2017.

1. SHC2017

SHC2017

Hi,

I don't suppose anyone could help, I am in the middle of starting to launch my own online boutique and I would like to stock a specific type of product, there's a lot in the Essex boutiques (ellebelleattire) at the minute, lots of Missoni inspired clothing, embellished kaftans and generally more 'high end' looking beach/holiday wear etc with a slightly higher price point. I know it's hard to describe, if I could post pictures of what I mean it would be a lot easier!

Does anyone know of any wholesalers who would offer this type of product and if so are they UK based or more European or even possibly based in China?

Would really appreciate any help!

Thanks a lot.
    Tran Chinh likes this.
  2. SimonN

SimonN

We wholesale numerous styles of kaftans. I'm not sure they're the style you're looking for? The African dashiki prints seem to be very popular at the moment. Below is one of many examples. kaft_28.jpg
    Cody likes this.
  3. The Fashion Warehouse

The Fashion Warehouse

We stock and manufacturer a wide range of Kimono/Kaftans from Tribal, Ethnic, Sheer...etc

Please feel free to visit our site www.thefashionwarehouse.co.uk or email us with more info on what you need
    Cody likes this.
  4. Cody

Cody

5. Selinawhite

Selinawhite

I will ask my friends to see whether I can give some help.