1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Looking for warehouse near Cheetham Hill

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by Ashton00, Oct 25, 2011.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ashton00

Ashton00

I'm looking for a warehouse in Manchester, Cheetham Hill area I think but I'm not sure that sells designer clothing at very low prices.

I normally buy stock off of a 3rd party person but I'm looking to go alone now as he's hiking up his prices, all I know is that it's near Cheetham Hill.

Can anybody help me as I'm not from Manchester an don't know the area well.

Thanks

Fell free to PM me if needed
  2. Ashton00

Ashton00

How come I don't have permission to access certain pages? I can't access messages too
  3. Andy777

Andy777

Hello Ashton & Welcome to TWF!

You need 10 posts to be able to use PM (messages) function.

As for suppliers near you - have you tried searching via Google Maps? (Google Places)

Try it and see if anything comes up.

Enjoy your stay on TWF!
  4. Ashton00

Ashton00

Hi, thanks for the info
  5. Ashton00

Ashton00

I'm going to be in Cheetham Hill next week and haven't gotten any further in finding a place since my last post :-(

I'm looking for the "cheap designer clothes" warehouses, I'm fully aware that some warehouses sell items not above board and I don't mind that if you know what I mean, I know a few people that buy stock but don't let on where exactly so I thought instead of driving through manchester all day someone could give me a few places.

Thanks
  6. Ashton00

Ashton00

I still don't have permission to access 'messages' for some reason :-(
  7. alex123

alex123

can someone pm me the name of this warehouse am just curious to see what they have next time am in that area ,i know its been talked about before but never really took my interest
    thanks alex
  8. M_I_K_E-19

M_I_K_E-19

Its not one warehouse its a full road of shops/wholesalers the road is called bury new road, right next to strange ways prison, 99 percent of the stuff thats sold there is fake though, and there are not that many shops that still sell the "cheap" clothing as they've been shut down.

Hope this helps
  9. Ashton00

Ashton00

Hi thanks for answering, do you know if they let the general public in and what's the typical minimum spend for places like these?

Thanks
  10. M_I_K_E-19

M_I_K_E-19

yeah anyone can go in, and I do'nt think there is a minimum spend
  11. Ashton00

Ashton00

Ok cheers mate
  12. alex123

alex123

thanks mike
  13. Greadman

Greadman

hi also looking for a supplier in manchester, has anyone got a postcode that will take me near suppliers on cheetham hill, new bury road
  14. jedi777

jedi777

If it's designer clothing you will be buying make sure you ask to see proof of authenticity before you buy.
  15. M_I_K_E-19

M_I_K_E-19

Here's the postcode for bury new road, cheetham hill M3 1FF

Hope that helps
  16. crispydog

crispydog

Forget Bury New rd its Great Ducie st you want.Look at the map below,the main wholesale area is bounded by Great Ducie St A56,Waterloo rd B6180,Broughton st,Cheetham Hill rd A665 plus all the side streets on the left of Gt Ducie st.
    http://binged.it/uXMlEc
  17. Chantel&Tiger

Chantel&Tiger

Hiya everyone!
    Just been reading this post and I'm wanting to know the exact same.
    I'm off to Manchester tomorrow to find the dodgy 'designer' wholesale shops. I have a rough idea that they are in Cheetham Hill and near the prison.
    I am going to take the above comments into consideration when looking for them.
    However, I'm from Yorkshire and never been to Manchester, getting my partner to drive because I'm that scared of getting lost lol! So would like to know if people could tell me the names of some shops along with address's and postcodes.
    Thanks! :)
  18. braveyboy

braveyboy

hiya peeps im also looking for the designer clothes trainers etc has anybody checked out the Gt Ducie st and bury new road is this where ya get the stuff cheers :)

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong