1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Manchester wholesale warehouses

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by amos25, Nov 7, 2011.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. amos25

amos25

I've heard that Manchester have a lot of warehouses that sell variety of products at cheap products. Ie clothing etc. Can anyone tell me where about in Manchester these warehouses are? Thankyou
  2. crispydog

crispydog

Re: manchester wholesale

Go on google earth and look at the area just to the north of the city centre bounded by Great Ducie Steet(A56),Cheetham Hill road(A665),Waterloo road(B6180) & Elizabeth Street.Its basically the area surrounding Strangeways Prison
    There are 100,s of wholesalers within that area.
  3. Andy777

Andy777

Take a look @! Yell.com & do a search on Google Maps!
  4. Abientot1

Abientot1

Hi

If I wanted to buy products from China Wholesalers, pleaseadvise me which is the most safest payment method? Thank you
    :)
  5. Abientot1

Abientot1

Hi:)
    I have been browsing on the internet for a long time to findwhich products I wanted to sell on E Bay and wanted to set up my own dream businessbecause I hate my job. I still have notmake my minds up! Also I am not very confident with setting up a business. Please advise me if I should focus on sellingjust one main product perhaps ‘Equestrian’ products or can I sell different products as ‘Equestrian, Plumbing, Makeup and jewellery’ on E bay. Thank you
  6. amos25

amos25

The areas that you mentioned near prison area, are these the places where you can buy designer goods for cheap prices. Can anyone purchase from these warehouses?
  7. Andy777

Andy777

You should really create/open your own thread :welldone:
  8. crispydog

crispydog

Designer goods & cheap prices are two sayings that dont go normally together,but FAKE designer goods & cheap prices do.
    You would be wise to do lots of reseach on here & elsewhere before delving into the designer goods market.
  9. Andy777

Andy777

Couldn't say it better myself! :welldone:

Be very, very careful when dealing with designer clothing - even some B&M, registered businesses sell fakes! You have to learn how to spot fakes, otherwise you'll be lost in that industry.
  10. crispydog

crispydog

There are lots of shops selling fake goods in Manchesters wholesale district so beware!
  11. M_I_K_E-19

M_I_K_E-19

The road it called Bury new road, and its a full road of wholesale shops (mostly clothing) but like someone has already said the clothing they sell is FAKE
  12. nicki73

nicki73

hi guys i am goin to cheetham hill this weekend to source wholesalers selling wellies bags body warmers boots coats etc ......... i think i am looking at goin towards around the prison area can anyone give me advice and should i go tomorow or sunday thanx nicki x
    sorry for jumping on this conversation new to the forum
  13. nicki73

nicki73

thtas brill thanx i will make sure i take a look in that area but i will be very careful as to what i buy thanx for the comment
  14. Ashton00

Ashton00

I going to Cheetham hill next week to take a look at a few wholesalers, would anybody that knows any specific wholesalers that sell the *cough* "cheap designer clothing" please let me know.
  15. po2812

po2812

hi there,
    ive just signed up and was wondering what the flame symbol mean? thxs
  16. dean80

dean80

for bags bag65 on broughton street is one of the better ones niki and most of the wholesalers are closed on a saturday
  17. M_I_K_E-19

M_I_K_E-19

18. kezlockwood

kezlockwood

most of the wholesale shops get done over with the police quite regularly for sellin fake/stolen goods so be careful what you buy
  19. TWS6692

TWS6692

HELLO!!

Does anybody know where they get all their items from? is it china?
    or is it another wholesalers?

ive been here a few times with my fiance to buy some clothes - but does anyone know where THEY get their stuff from?

Thanks,
    TWS :)
  20. TreatWise

TreatWise

I'm from Manchester and although it can be like a little treasure hunt going there, I tend to steer clear of purchasing my stock from these wholesalers, although some will obviously be genuine it's often mixed in with the counterfeit and wouldnt risk my reputation for getting a deal £3 cheaper per item when I can do my research and go to a regular supplier either with their own retail outlet or verified liquidated wholesaler :)

Good luck though!

James

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong