1. Hello Guest, Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Stock Offer Mixed Designer Bundle - Replay, Ted Baker, Religion etc. - Perfect for eBay / Amazon

Discussion in 'Designer Clothing & Unbranded Apparel' started by Levi315, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Levi315

Levi315

Stock Status: Physical
    Stock Location: London
    Payment Methods: Paypal +3.4% Bank Transfer
    Shipping Info: MyHermes in the UK - approx £15 Outside of the UK please contact [email protected] for quotations.
    Buyer Liabilities: None

• Unit Price: £295
    • Quantity: 20
    • MOQ: Take All
    • Take All Price: £295
    20 x Mixed Designer Bundle
    - £295 Take All

- Total RRP - £951

- All items are brand new and tagged.

- Full breakdown of designs and sizes can be found in the attached PDF (BL - Mixed Designer Lot.pdf)

- Example designers = Replay, Ted Baker, Religion.

- Perfect for those newly starting out who want to build some eBay sales, some high medium and low values to test the waters!

- Payment via Paypal +3.4% or Bank Transfer (Free!)

- Postage is additional, approximately £15 within the UK, for other destinations please ask for a quote.

- 100% Satisfaction guarantee, or full refund given.

- Pictures available on request.

- Perfect for eBay sellers, Amazon, etc.

- Any questions please contact (Email Hidden for Privacy)

About Me: I ran an on-line clothing store for a number of years and have now moved on to pastures new. However, there is still stock remaining and relationships with good suppliers in place to be able to provide a service to the community. I no longer sell on-line, or on eBay therefore there is no competition to you as sellers!

Attached Files:

2. faisal786

faisal786

Any pics please

My email is

(Email Hidden for Privacy)
  3. Levi315

Levi315

Sent - Thanks.

Dave
  4. chicrevelation

chicrevelation

Hello, do you have a catalog you can send to (Email Hidden for Privacy)? I am interested in these products to put onto my e-commerce site! Thank you :)
  5. tighergod

tighergod

Pictures Request - sent it to my email:(Email Hidden for Privacy)