1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

My Mobile Phone Newbie Buying Guide!

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by Jabong82, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Cync Industries

Cync Industries

Good points Jabong ... have helped me stay 'clear' from the mobile phone markets to say the least! :)
  2. Alex Carr

Alex Carr

This is pretty inaccurate in my opinion.. I've been running a business locally selling and buying iPhones. I profit anywhere from $80-300 a phone. My margins are huge, most of the time tripling up my money.
  3. mdsltd

mdsltd

You are buying phones "locally" is they key here, ie 1's, 2's, small numbers, your NOT wholesaling or buying in anything like volume. If you were the OP is 100% accurate! But what do I know about the mobile phone market.... :rolleyes:
  4. Alex Carr

Alex Carr

I move around 50 phones a month.. it's not wholesale but it's not a few phones here and there
  5. Jam Malone

Jam Malone

Very well explained. Articulated. Thank you for sharing
  6. jauntybb

jauntybb

great post.
  7. michelle Ann

michelle Ann

HELLO CAN YOU GIVE ME A SITE THAT GIVES WHOLESALE OF IPHONE 4S..ALREADY LOSS A LOT OF MONEY THRU SCAMMERS THANK YOU PLS HELP ME :(
  8. michelle Ann

michelle Ann

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND A LEGIT. SUPPLIER OF WHOLESALE IPHONE 4S ? :(
  9. planner

planner

10. Alexus Chapman

Alexus Chapman

Wow, what an informative and helpful guide. Thank you very much. :)
  11. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

Yep, still useful even though it was written ages ago!
  12. Gizmo Wishlist

Gizmo Wishlist

Wouldn't dream of selling a mobile phone on eBay...... ever.

If you sell a iPhone 4 new that's what over £50 in fees? Ridiculous, I always sell my phones in Facebook sites and it's great. I've made tons of profit from these sites just casually buying and selling iPhones on the side.

This one time I bought a mint condition iPhone 4 for £200 and sold it for £270 within 5 minutes
  13. James Donovan

James Donovan

i don't know about business online. I'm from a 3rd world country and whatever we do we still do it the old day. Travelling to the supplier country getting contacts seeing it in front, inspecting everything before making orders face to face. this old way is a lot safer still. for those who wants to do good solid business. not for small timers (5units).
  14. avpk729

avpk729

Brilliant Post. Definitely helps a newbie like me. Gives a very sober realistic yet optimistic picture of the Industry. I sir thank you.
  15. bary

bary

Great guide, Thanks
  16. NeverLookBack

NeverLookBack

5. PAYPAL IS NOT SAFE!!

Yes, paypal is not 100 percent safe, but it is much better for inexperienced and the middle experience of the buyer because:

Paypal is linked to a bank account, the bank account will always have their masters. So even if a fraudster who received the money, immediately shut the paypal account, but through the Paypal account history is still possible to identify a person. This is inefficient if you lose a few dollars, but if you've lost a lot of money, then there is hope that a fraudster will be identified. That is why the vast majority of scammers avoid making payments via Paypal.

Another story: a fraudster sends you a goods, but the package is empty. To avoid possible only in one way: you must inspect the goods under the supervision of the courier.
    So, in dialing with a potential supplier for the first time, Paypal is better than T / T Western Union or MoneyGram etc.
    Regards ...
  17. mdsltd

mdsltd

ANY payment method is only as good or indeed as legitimate as the seller offering the goods for sale!

As a experienced mobile phone distributor the OP albeit getting on in years is still VERY much to the forefront & factual
  18. annietsui

annietsui

19. Kevantlin

Kevantlin

20. csdeak1

csdeak1