1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

Stock Offer NARS Velvet Matte & Velvet Gloss Pencils Plus Shadow Pencils, Body Glow & More

Discussion in 'Cosmetics, Fragrances, Health & Beauty' started by TLC Wholesale, Jul 13, 2016.

1. TLC Wholesale

TLC Wholesale

NARS Velvet Matte & Velvet Gloss Pencils Plus Shadow Pencils, Body Glow & More

Stock Status: Physical
    Stock Location: Lancs, UK
    Payment Methods: BACS
    Shipping Info: Next Day - 1-3days lead time
    Buyer Liabilities: NA

• Unit Price: from £3.65
    • Quantity: 1000+
    • MOQ: 12 per line
    NARS Velvet Matte & Velvet Gloss Pencils Plus Shadow Pencils, Body Glow & More narsvelvetmattelippencil.jpg

Offer sheet attached to review.

Supplier for Beauty Box in UK & US

Please contact us via email to place order / inquire - (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. R3b3kah101

R3b3kah101

Hello there I'm looking to buy real Mac items not fakes I want to buy big lots for a store do you have any Mac foundations or mascara also can you prove they are real as I have a lot of bad experience with buying fake items and do you have some real pics of the items you could show me I'm in the uk email me (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  3. Cody

Cody

Hi @R3b3kah101

All of our advertisers are verified advertisers and one of the requirements to advertise stock on here to to be able to provide documents at request to prove their they are authentic. :)
  4. LolaLuna

LolaLuna

Hi there! I have a subscription box business and would be interested in buying these! Are they still available? Also can I have some verification that they are authentic products. Thanks!
  5. TLC Wholesale

TLC Wholesale

All our goods are authentic - please send us your email or contact us by email at (Email Hidden for Privacy).

Thank you
    Lucas
  6. LolaLuna

LolaLuna

Thanks I've emailed you about buying the nars products!

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong